Hello troops

Hello all, I test drove a Z for the first time the other day and I am definitely hooked. I can't think of any other car with as good a balance of looks, performance and cost. I decided not to buy the particular model (a 2002 JDM) as there were a couple of things that seemed a bit wrong but I'm pretty sure the 350Z is the way to go for me.

The only problem is I live and Scotland and can't see many for sale (think I want a GT car for about 10-11k). Are there many Scottish members on the forum?

Welcome to forum mate ...

Just take your time to find the right Zed ... it took me about 6 months but I finally found the perfect Zed for me!

There are a lot of knowledgeable members on here if you need any advise they'll be happy to help ... I know it's been very useful for me!

Good luck with the search ...

:thumbs:

Cheers everyone, yeah I suppose I should take my time. I was so close to handing over the cash for that first one I seen. Was only saved by the infromation I got on here the past few days about specs and stuff.

I'm from East Kilbride.

Cheers everyone, yeah I suppose I should take my time. I was so close to handing over the cash for that first one I seen. Was only saved by the infromation I got on here the past few days about specs and stuff.

I'm from East Kilbride.

The West coast guys will be along shortly to make you welcome. :thumbs:

Called you were West of Scotland from the troops comment before opening the thread! :lol:

I am from bellshill area mate so 15 minutes from you! Good luck with the search so good luck with the search or feel free to give us a pm if you want help or a look at a car!

Haha nice one Cragus, I did ask myself just how common that phrase was just before I posted. Haha and I've just realised that's why coops asked if I was in the forces! Hahaha.

Excellent mate that will be handy then if I need some support. Do you ever check out the scene at strathy park? Haven't been down there in years.

15 mins away in Bellshill? Surely that's more like under ten in a zed :lol:

Yeah sorry I get that now coops, I was laughing at my own stupidity as I never twigged that's why you were asking. God I'm thick :lol:

Aye cheers for those searches jacr87, never used any of those search engines before. On those searches though it looks like I'll have to spend a bit more. I've got £12k in the bank. Maybe I should get a car loan so I still have the other cash available if I need it. Hmm, are any of you guys financial advisors?