How do you justify buying a Z to your partner?

yugloop65

Pull out all the 'you look a **** in a Boxster' and 'it's faster and cheaper than a Z4' quotes from the mags and show the price comparisons and you're half way there.

The rest is down to handbag / shoe / dress / car requirements of said lady!! :scare::lol:

Mine was you've got a five seater car,I've got two five seater cars and there are

only 4 of us (estate for my dogs and horse crap/stuff and a jag for comfort)

I'll keep the estate and get a real car.

It WORKED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I didn't tell her indoors. I got up early one Saturday morning, took flight to Belfast, trader picked me up and I drove it back on the boat.

First she knew about it was when she clocked it in the car park :yahoo:

Now thats how to rock it....top man :lol::lol::lol:

Confusion technique, buy her a car and a kitchen and slip the zed and the mods in with the accounting chaos. :)

Kitchen and Car going a bit toooo far there. (that said.I will not say which one to buy and not!!)

i envolved my wife we went looking at a load of cars, i was originally set on an elise, but she said it wasn't a proper car as it didn't have carpet.

looked at the rx8 but neither of us liked that. both liked the bmw z4m coupe but it was out of my price range at the time.

both liked the zed, and it made financial sense. was organising it the week we got married, confirmed it on the honeymoon and had it delivered the day we got back :lol:

she got a posh wedding, i got my car :teeth:

she even likes the majority of the mods ive put on, the only one she hasn't made her mind up on is my spoiler.

when it comes to modding i use the divide by 3 rule and minus £60, so the majority of mods usually cost about £30 :blush: but most of the time she doesn't question it.