wedding car??

LRF4N

right folks need to pick ur brains...

the big days in april and not sure wot i wanna arrive in yet. needs to be 4 doors and preferably a luxury car and something a bit different

was thinkin of the aston martin rapide but dunno if that will be available on time, new jag xj is another maybe. could also do the flying spur or phantom but theyve been done before

the porsche panamera would be ideal apart from one thing..... its hideous

gimme ur thoughts, cheers in advance

Irfan... am sure there's a company in Glasgow that does the Mazza Quattroporte as a wedding car - they had a stand at the Scottish Wedding Show this year with loads of prestige / super cars specifically for weddings (before anyone starts I was there accompanying a friend! :headhurt: )

....4 doors? lol

i know someone with a black gtr would look nice with a ribbon on the bonnet but i want something exec

(...cos its over 2 days and its a sport number for the second day so want something with 4 doors for the 1st day)

Just read this thread I was going to offer actually ....

it's a Chrysler 300c not a Bentley don't know why people assume otherwise! :yawn:

Why not just use a London cab or a Routefinder double decker bus?

Mk3 Cortina, vauxhall viva, Rover P5b, Wolseley Hornet, Vw spiltscreen bus 23 window samba, dodge charger, knight rider Mustang, truimph Tr3a, 60's alpha spider, Lotus Europa, Riley Pathfinder, Austin Maxi, Standard 10, Austin sheerline, Humber Imperial to name a few? :)

lol just messin stan, dont fancy the 300c but thats quite a list uv put together! think iv only heard of 4 of them! dont think i wanna go for something old school tho want something modern

funny u should mention chesterfield and his probs with the xf- i thought an entourage of 3 of them would look the part lol

whatever you choose, don't forget that she may (and of course you won't know until the day) have a dress on with a large skirt/ train/some sort of hoop, so be careful about giving her enough room to get out of it elegantly!!

You could use my Jag if you like?

Oh I see now you said luxury. And I suppose on your wedding day you would like something you know will actually get you there.So on second thoughts dont bother with a Jag.

Mine manages to ruin a Monday morning on the way to the office, hardly the most inspiring of days to start with, so I would hate for one to spoil your big day. Steer away from the Jaguars at all costs.

One of my friends had a Chrysler 300C in silver. Admitedly its no Aston or Rolls, but it scrubbed up well and certainly didnt look out of place. Plenty of room in the back for a bride and her dress, which is one of the main points to consider too.

lots of ideas there- nixys is original but i think if i did that shed kill me lol she already thinks im bad enough with my zed but if i spend more time in an array of zeds than with her it will be a divorce party not a wedding lol

vintage cars can look good but its not me, iv thought of the horse and carriage or chopper but theyve been done before by ppl i know

thanks for the offer jay lol but its a zed for day 2 so no zeds on day 1

...and are jags really that bad?? lol

keep ur suggestions coming folks

Beemer 7 series. IR HU display, all around cameras. Very very comfy, especially when pi**ed (seats do actually keep you upright surprisingly) and you don't need to bend double to get from the seat to the door, so you won't tread on the dress.