wedding car??

LRF4N

have thought of the 7 series- my dads got the previous model and so does my uncle, both in silver which could look good but i see both cars everyday and will look like iv not made any effort for the wedding car lol. new 7 is a good shout

and yea stew i was thinking if i dont get anything too flashy il get 3 of them. 3 new 7 series or jags, or to be different 3 M5s?? or even 3 X5s or other SUV....

limo is another good shout, im thinkin if i get something flashy (like the rapide....fingers crossed!!) then have a limo behind it.... hummer limos been done by a distant relative so maybe an escalade limo?

phantoms a good shout, if i went for a bentley id prob go for the flying spur

have thought of the 7 series- my dads got the previous model and so does my uncle, both in silver which could look good but i see both cars everyday and will look like iv not made any effort for the wedding car lol. new 7 is a good shout

and yea stew i was thinking if i dont get anything too flashy il get 3 of them. 3 new 7 series or jags, or to be different 3 M5s?? or even 3 X5s or other SUV....

limo is another good shout, im thinkin if i get something flashy (like the rapide....fingers crossed!!) then have a limo behind it.... hummer limos been done by a distant relative so maybe an escalade limo?

phantoms a good shout, if i went for a bentley id prob go for the flying spur

Let's be honest here everything has already been done no matter what you choose so go

for something that will help you make your day special regardless as long as you both enjoy yourselves. :thumbs:

if your going for class. Bentley is the way to go even in 2010! Others are good but a roller

or Bentley are still universal symbols of quality B)

yea i know wot u mean stan u can never be completely unique when it comes to something like this but if its family or a friend whos done it then u wanna break the norm lol

and u cant beat the B or RR when it comes to badge

The think your idea of three the same would be cool, then you can go for quirky and it looks fun!

You could get three beetles with full Herbie markings on...or even the minis from Italian Job! Mind you though, she'd have to NOT be wearing a large skirt on her dress!

http://www.manchesterweddingcars.co.uk/showroom.html

The Landaulette on here is very nice though... almost needs a couple of geezers with tommy guns and spats!!

• 2 months later...

hi folks been a bit quiet lately planning the big day thought id give u a quick update on the wedding car front- decided to go with the phantom in the end but when calling about for quotes one company sealed the deal- they offered a gallardo spyder to lead the phantom in for my big entrance then the phantom will take us away at the end of the nite. im actually lookin fwd to the wedding now! Lol

Hey go for something with a bit of history....a vintage car always looks good on the photographs and is not often seen these days...so guaranteed to attract attention. If you were close enough I would be pleased to help. (30 miles from Cambridge)

www.vintageweddingcarscambridge.co.uk In any case I strongly recommend you get something booked asap as a lot of people book wedding cars 1 - 2 years in advance!! Best Wishes. :wave: