TOP GEAR NEW SERIES THIS SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1. Yeah..them driving through the gypsy village and spending the night under the dam. Is it just me but Top Gear seems to be testing out just lavish cars that only footballer could afford. Every car road tested on that show is worth 6 figures!! Or the top end of 5 figures. Fifth Gear is probably the least popular of the two but sometimes they have the right balance and mixture of cars. Top Gear has better entertainment values though.

+1. Yeah..them driving through the gypsy village and spending the night under the dam. Is it just me but Top Gear seems to be testing out just lavish cars that only footballer could afford. Every car road tested on that show is worth 6 figures!! Or the top end of 5 figures. Fifth Gear is probably the least popular of the two but sometimes they have the right balance and mixture of cars. Top Gear has better entertainment values though.

But I dont care how good the latest 3 series drives, If I wanted to know I'd go & test drive one myself. I want to see them testing cars I could never afford and rarley even see :)

But I dont care how good the latest 3 series drives, If I wanted to know I'd go & test drive one myself. I want to see them testing cars I could never afford and rarley even see :)

+1

It's escapism.

I couldn't give a monkeys if the mazda 6 has 3 or 4 cup holders or if a bugaboo thing fits in the boot or a nissan note or not.

On 5th gear though Tiff and Jason Plato were ace.

+1

It's escapism.

I couldn't give a monkeys if the mazda 6 has 3 or 4 cup holders or if a bugaboo thing fits in the boot or a nissan note or not.

+2

+1

It's escapism.

+2

even Tiff and Jason tests on the track were getting pretty naff and pointless though.

I just watched this today(sky+'d). Booked the day off work as had a massive session on the ale this weekend.

Got to say I loved it, great cars, great guest and great laugh. Yeah it's staged and a bit too much at times but how awesome was It in those tunnels and the road at the end.

Those three guys have got the best job in the world by a country mile !!!

:#1:

I just watched this today(sky+'d). Booked the day off work as had a massive session on the ale this weekend.

Got to say I loved it, great cars, great guest and great laugh. Yeah it's staged and a bit too much at times but how awesome was It in those tunnels and the road at the end.

My sentiments exactly!

I was just sat there thinking how jealous I was, getting paid to go out and play and muck about with cars like that.........

My sentiments exactly!

I was just sat there thinking how jealous I was, getting paid to go out and play and muck about with cars like that.........

+1!

But did you see the state of the inside of the cars! All those dusty roads with the roof down :headhurt: