TOP GEAR NEW SERIES THIS SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i enjoyed that episode too, i belive it was much less staged as last time and is what i would like to see more of, would have liked to know how they fixed hamsters front leaf spring when it snapped???

And they didny say they rebuilt the diff, they just said they fixed it and removed drive to to the rear making it Front wheel drive and they took all the gears out of the diff to stop the diff breaking up. :)

But overall a better effort and best episode for a long time :thumbs:

Coops

Did anyone watch the Top Gear season finale tonight..the Lexus LFA :cloud9:B)

Not sure about the price though £350k :scare: 9 years in the making and Lexus has not thought about economic recession :wacko:

It was lovely, but I cant see it selling at that price...

I love it

I love it

I love it

I love it

I love it

I love it

I do believe that is my new fav car ever, it is sooooo sexy

The interior and exterior are both spot on..thought the speedometer and retractable spoiler was B) . Just like what SunGodRa said..can't justify the price though. Hamster has a point..it's a Lexus..how could it be more expensive than a Ferrari 599 :scare:

£100k is a more reasonable and acceptable price. Mind you..they will probably make lots of profit if they are willing to sell it for less.

Did anyone watch the Top Gear season finale tonight..the Lexus LFA :cloud9:B)

Not sure about the price though £350k :scare: 9 years in the making and Lexus has not thought about economic recession :wacko:

It was lovely, but I cant see it selling at that price...

If the rumors are to be belived you wont be able to buy one out right... http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArtic ... rs/245320/

i missed the start of topgear tonight and im glad as what i saw was s**t, it isnt funny saying lets waste the money! hahaha look at us peeing your money away and giving you nothing in return!

You dont JC just went to those places just for the BMW bit did you?!?!?! :lol:

i missed the start of topgear tonight and im glad as what i saw was s**t, it isnt funny saying lets waste the money! hahaha look at us peeing your money away and giving you nothing in return!

You dont JC just went to those places just for the BMW bit did you?!?!?! :lol:

no no, but why did i have to watch that, and the waste of time from cpt slow...

Worst episode EVER!

I have thought TG has been going downhill for a while now but last nights was terrible! 3 Features, 1 a lovely lexus that i could never afford and will probably never go into production, 2, the x6 which has been out for donkeys now 3, a vectra with some wife that designed the raod signs...WHAT THE HELL?

Also that stunt JC pulled with the x6 was a disgrace, pissing licence payers cash up the wall for a cheap gag when they could be spending it trying to make the programme half decent again. Also all the blatently stalling for time to finish the episode! CRAP!

TG used to be a weekly tv highlight, not anymore.

R

• 5 months later...
Just a heads up guys

New series starts again this Sunday :#1:

Anyone going to the Top Gear live shows in November ???? I booked my ticket last week B)

Good 'cause i've got bored of watching the same old episodes 10x on Dave :lol:

Hopefully it'll be an improvement over the last series :thumbs:

Just a heads up guys

New series starts again this Sunday :#1:

Anyone going to the Top Gear live shows in November ???? I booked my ticket last week B)

Good 'cause i've got bored of watching the same old episodes 10x on Dave :lol:

Hopefully it'll be an improvement over the last series :thumbs:

:lol::lol:

My missus reckons ive ruined the TopGear experience for her as all I do is watch the re-runs on Dave :lol:

I didn't watch most of the last series and won't be viewing any of this one, I'll get my new car updates on 5th Gear :thumbs:

I thought fifth gear had been abolished ?

but i didn't see the last series, so the repeats are good for me :blush: