TOP GEAR NEW SERIES THIS SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another quite dull episode i thought :dry:

The only interesting bit for me was Button was 2/10ths of Hamilton in the reasonably priced car. A sign for next year perhaps? ;)

I agree it was the only interesting bit, but I think you're being a bit optimistic Dave if you think Jenson will be that close to Lewis next year especially at the beginning of the season. :)

+17371201244212

The museum bit was sooooooooooooooo dull..........................

ah yes, i went and cooked my dinner at this point :lol: glad i only missed some dull then :)

These parts are usually great when they come up with some bizarre race between some £250k exotica and a fighter jet/speedboat/helicopter/etc etc and its in some location of desire such as Stelvio Pass, Monaco, Iceland, Nevada Salt Flats, South America etc etc.

Getting people into a museum is fooking dull TV in my esteemed opinion. :thumbdown:

+17371201244212

The museum bit was sooooooooooooooo dull..........................

ah yes, i went and cooked my dinner at this point :lol: glad i only missed some dull then :)

These parts are usually great when they come up with some bizarre race between some £250k exotica and a fighter jet/speedboat/helicopter/etc etc and its in some location of desire such as Stelvio Pass, Monaco, Iceland, Nevada Salt Flats, South America etc etc.

Getting people into a museum is fooking dull TV in my esteemed opinion. :thumbdown:

Probably blown all the budget getting Button on there. :dry:

I have to say, I think the day has come for Top Gear to hang up their driving gloves :lol: They are all doing their own thing now and think they have lost the plot a bit. Next week sounds good though with their stint in South America.

I cant remember where i saw it but Clarkson was interviewed saying this South America jaunt took far longer than expected, and they had no material at all when they got back... so had to throw the show together. May be a bullsh!t excuse, or could be true :shrug:

Either way, i watch it in iPlayer nowadays and just skip the boring bits!

I must be the only one who enjoyed it... I SKY plussed and watched it last night, thought it was funny, thought the Noble was mental and really enjoyed the Button interview...

Maybe because you lot slated it so much my expectations were low :lol:

Hey if you expect it to be poor and you find it wasn't then that is a result :drive1

i really liked that one :)

me2 - it was good - it reminded me of the North Pole one

However, I cant help but think that everything was 'staged' - there is no way May and Hammond could change a diff - I think there was a massive team behind the cameras!

of course there was a team :) but then they didnt go out there way to try and convince you they were on thier own this time. only staged bit i didnt like was hammonds truck being broken (at the dune at the end), i wish theyd just said its so top heavy it will be a death trap

the whole thing was staged - they could never have built the ramps and bridges on their own etc - and May and Hamster did claim they rebuilt the diff/gearbox themselves - total bollox! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh - and May's machette attack was a bit scary! lol - go back to drama school James :lol::lol::lol:

That being said - I found it very entertaining and a good episode :thumbs: