Off to oz!!!!!

Jay

Well guys and girls am heading off to oz on tuesday with my gf for 4 months. I cant wait just to soak up the sun, go travelling and enjoy australia a little more as last time i was there was for family illness. Going to be based in sydney then travelling up and down the gold coast, then over to ayrs rock, Perth then hopefully Fiji. Anyway i wont be on the net much, but will be checking it from time to time to get my zed fix since i wont have my zed over there :surrender:

Although i may hire a little 5.7L Ute :drive1:band:

I will be representing Bonnie Scotland as i am taking my kilt for the new year ball we are going to lol...... whooop any excuse to wear it lol

So over and out for just now and i will fill you all in on my travels and experiences while over there.

Take it easy

Jay :)

Man, we have to wait till Tuesday until you go...... Get going already!

I hope you and Laura have a wonderful time Jay. My online time will be a bit quieter without you about! Take care the both of you and I'm looking forward to a welcome home ice cream with you both! :thumbs:

Hey mate, have a good time down under.

I spent 6 months of this year in Australia (Perth) and it was bloody awesome

(Jan 40+ degrees to june 15-20 degrees)

Spent a little time in Melbourne too, well worth trying that out.

The cars are absolute beasts! RWD Holden & Ford SS Utes 6.0l engines, extremely light on the rear end and they kick out all the time as its soo dry and sandy on the roads.

Actually thinking of going again this year (i know, addiction)

Got any other plans while out there?

Haha awesome deal, commodore's i believe also do near on 6.0 too. The last link i posted (bottom one) is a Commodore GTO.

A lot of the really powerful Ute's as we call them down under, are badged as HSV, but it's still the same brand. I wonder if they hire out the Supercharged ones Jay!! ;)

Haha awesome deal, commodore's i believe also do near on 6.0 too. The last link i posted (bottom one) is a Commodore GTO.

A lot of the really powerful Ute's as we call them down under, are badged as HSV, but it's still the same brand. I wonder if they hire out the Supercharged ones Jay!! ;)

I am not sure bronzee but i am damn eager to find out lol :lol:

Thats me off folks........ take off at 2:30 today whoooop.

Cya all when i get back............ al put a shhhhhhhrrrrrrimmmmp on the barrrbie for you all lol

Jay :):thumbs::#1::drunk: