About time I said hello!

KJ.

Hi All,

Another newbie here, I've been browsing the site for a couple of months now and I finally managed to find myself a nice Zed which I picked up about two weeks ago! I've owned a number of jap motors in the past including a starlet GTT, Scoob, RX-7 and my beloved Evo 5. I sold my Evo last weekend and it's being picked up tomorrow :byebye: , I really didn't want to sell it but after owning the car for two years, I just fancied something a little newer and more practical for everday use. The Evo was running approx 370bhp and my Zed is std other than an exhaust and filter so the Zed isn't quite a match on performance but everything else is better! :thumbs: Hopefully the Zed can bring me as much joys as my other cars have, I know I'll never get bored of that V6 roar!!

Here's a few photo's I took of my toys before the Evo get's picked up tomorrow...

CIMG4727.jpg

CIMG3086-1.jpg

CIMG4730.jpg

CIMG4739.jpg

CIMG4763.jpg

CIMG4774.jpg

CIMG4796.jpg

CIMG4781.jpg

2CIMG4773.jpg

I sold my Evo last weekend and it's being picked up tomorrow :byebye: , I really didn't want to sell it but after owning the car for two years, I just fancied something a little newer and more practical for everday use.

First time I heard that someone thought the Zed was more practical than an Evo :lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to the forums anyway, I think you'll fit right in with this lot.