FS: Veilside V3 Wide Arch 350Z-SOLD

M350ZB

I have been thinking about putting my Zed up for sale for a while now. But the problem has been I just enjoy the Zed too much and I keep convincing myself not to sell. So finally looking to take the plunge, and here is a little feeler to see if there is any interest, before I look at my other options.

Now for the good stuff, I have owned the Zed for 2 years and 4 months, and it truly has been a great car. I have meet so many great people threw this car, (mostly on here) and have been given some great memories and great times. I have spent just over 7K on modifications to the Zed. All the modification work has been carried out by ESR (East Shore Racing-Sunderland). Anyone who has been on the 350z-uk or part of the club will 100% vouch for there work. I would like to say a huge thanks to Big_Phil, Fletch and Mark, for all the work, time and effort going into the kit and the modifications to my Zed, and continue to wish him a speedy recovery and my thoughts are with his family still. The Bodywork was carried out in October 2008 at ESR, and the Veilside V3 Wide Arch Kit is a genuine kit, supplied to me from Nemesis, it is not a replica kit and as most of you may know, the veilside v3 kit is no longer in production.

This truly is the best car I have ever owned and is a great joy to drive. It sounds awesome, and always turns heads. I wanted to see if there is any interest on here first, as I really want it to go to a good home and this is truly the place for 350z enthusiasts The Zed itself is in great condition, Nice and Shinny and I am sure a few people on here who have seen my zed evolve, will back me up. Also has had an oil change every 3K and very well looked after.

Details are as follows >

NISSAN 350Z

2003 (53 plate) - Blade 350Z U.K GT Spec

40000 miles

Full Nissan U.K Service History, HPI Clear

Recent Service (P1)

Tax till – July 2010

M.O.T till – April 2010

Garaged (My pride and joy!)

MODIFICATIONS:

EXTERIOR:

Genuine Veilside V3 Wide Arch Kit (Bought from Nemesis)

Genuine Veilside Front Bumper Badge

Genuine Veilside Rear Bumper Badge

Tommy Kaira Rear Z Badge

Ferrodo DS2500 performance pads

Tinted Front reflectors

Carbon A Pillars

Carbon B Pillars (Veilside Logo)

Carbon Side Z Inserts

Stubby Aerial

L.E.D Rear Lights (06+)

Tommy K Z Badge

Hayward & Scott Custom Exhaust

WHEELS:

Fox RS8 20†Deep Dish Alloys (Used in the Fox 350Z Racing shoot)

Yokohama Tyres all round , Front: 255/35/20 - Rear:285/30/20

Custom 350Z Logo Centre Caps (Used in the Fox 350Z Racing Shoot)

Hubcentric Spacers

INTERIOR:

Black Leather GT Seats

350Z Nissan Mats

350Z Nissan Boot Mat

Custom Boot Divider

Carbon Fire Extinguisher

Cargo Net

ENGINE:

Pipercross Induction Kit

Pipercross Heat Shield & Polished Pipe

Carbon Engine cover (Genuine Veilside badge)

Carbon Battery & Brake Fluid Covers

Carbon Air Cooling Plate

Summit Strut Brace

Z Billet Oil Cap

Nismo Radiator Cap

As you can see a lot of time and effort has gone into this car and I would really love to see it go to a great home and good owner. The Zed itself is pretty unique. I also have some OEM parts that would be included.

Pretty sure that covers it. Any questions or queries get in touch.

Thanks, Mark.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give you 8K cash for it :D

ive spoke to him and he says £8k cash and the use of your aston at the weekends B)

:lol::lol: how about 8k and he can wash my car on weekends :lol:

okay 10k final offer B)

ill wash your car if you pay my plane tickets :thumbs: