FS: Veilside V3 Wide Arch 350Z-SOLD

M350ZB

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats m8 on the sale. must be a weird feeling atm!!! whats next also did they say they would be on the forum at all as it would be a shame if the car didnt go to any meets anymore!

-ho

Yes a very wierd feeling mate, next, a few cars i like, all about re-searching them and going to view, test drive a few!!!, and he did say he would get on here, and sign up to the club, so hopefully the car will still be on this site and i can follow the progress, e.t.c !!!

Congrats on the sale mate! Dude i think you need to invest in a hummer or something big...... with all your forgetfull moments hehe just incase u forget that red is stop and end up flooring through the lights :p

Will be great if the car remains on the forum :thumbs:

Congrats on the sale mate! Dude i think you need to invest in a hummer or something big...... with all your forgetfull moments hehe just incase u forget that red is stop and end up flooring through the lights :p

pmsl :lol:, hopefully ill be missed !!!

Like a hole in the head!

:lol::lol::lol:

Good to see you passed on the details of the site to the new owner!

I'll keep an eye on the other thread as I'm interested to see what you buy next Mark.

Like a hole in the head!

:lol::lol::lol:

Good to see you passed on the details of the site to the new owner!

I'll keep an eye on the other thread as I'm interested to see what you buy next Mark.

I think everyone is bud :lol: