FS: Veilside V3 Wide Arch 350Z-SOLD

M350ZB

Due to a few certain situations that have arisen bud, and you right it really is a head tuner and is mint B)

So what rose then? ;) The perils of getting pi**ed on holiday with your girlfriend :scare::lol:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selling yours too bud! :scare:

Would love to take it off your hands miss the zed soo much and yours is a weapon! But lack of money is a bit of problem, what if i say i will promise to keep it clean? and wash whatever you get next for life? :lol:

Good luck with the sale mate, whats next then?

You going trax mate?

Just caught this. Sorry to hear you might sell chap, especially after the hillarious run up to you getting it back and asking Phil about a million times for updates :lol:

I'm quietly confident though that you wont get offers high enough to warrent you to sell :teeth:

Selling yours too bud! :scare:

Would love to take it off your hands miss the zed soo much and yours is a weapon! But lack of money is a bit of problem, what if i say i will promise to keep it clean? and wash whatever you get next for life? :lol:

Good luck with the sale mate, whats next then?

You going trax mate?

:lol:, you do crack me up Keith, when's trax matey ?

Just caught this. Sorry to hear you might sell chap, especially after the hillarious run up to you getting it back and asking Phil about a million times for updates :lol:

I'm quietly confident though that you wont get offers high enough to warrent you to sell :teeth:

The hillarious run up was ledgendary :lol:, would like to thank phil and his team once again for all the hard work and the great job on the zed, they were a huge credit to the forum :thumbs:

And who knows what offer's will get thrown up, i can only wait and see........

Been thinking about it today and i might stick it up on ebay over the weekend, thinking its worth a punt, any views guys/girls ?

Thanks in advance :thumbs:

M350ZB you crack me up, you are probably the most funniest indecisive person I know lol, :lol::headhurt:

Been thinking about it today and i might stick it up on ebay over the weekend, thinking its worth a punt, any views guys/girls ?

Thanks in advance :thumbs:

M350ZB you crack me up, you are probably the most funniest indecisive person I know lol, :lol::headhurt:

You love it, expect to see it on either ebay or piston heads over the weekend :p