My 54 plate GT sunset SOLD. Really Gutted!!

sunset350z

Regrettably I've had too make the painful decision to sell my Zed after 2 months of ownership. Thinking that another contract was available soon after my job in Bath was over, i decided to buy this Zed after having the first one written off. Now, three months later, with still no signs of a new job i need to cut right back and unfortunately the Zed has to be sacrificed. If it had 4 seats i'd keep it and get rid of the other car, but with a family of 3 kids they wont fit in the boot :lol:

Ok, a brief description of the car;

Its a Sunset orange GT UK car, with Alzean leather with all usual GT extras including the rays wheels. So it comes with cruise control, heated leather seats and premium bose sound system with bluetooth, Aircon, six speed manual, electric everything!

Bridgestones RE040 tyres with 5-6mm of tread all round.

MOT'd until the 25th of November and taxed until the end of October.

It has 83,000 miles on the clock but i know the previous owner spent most of the time up and down the motorways. Even so, these engines are very reliable and at that mileage, only just run in ;):lol:

It drives superbly and everything is still tight on it.

Full service history (P1 last month) with invoices showing the clicky rear axle, bose stereo skipping and some other work under warranty sorted out. Also full brake replacement 10,000 miles ago.

As most of you know i swapped my original black leather for the Alzean (orange) leather out of Nurrish's car. As his car has only done 18,000 miles you can appreciate that this interior is in immaculate condition. I'm sure Nurrish would agree :thumbs:

The paint work has a few small scratches here and there, also a couple of parking dinks, that i was hoping to get Craig to work his magic on, but he was busy when i could afford him :surrender: . Also comes with the standard stone chips on the front end. The wheels could do with a refurb (which only costs £200 near me), but they don't look too bad (usual corrosion and very slight kerbing on front wheels).

I'm asking £9250 with the bits i've already put on the car (check out the sig at bottom of page), and a genuine Nissan 350Z outdoor car cover thrown in if i get that price.

If the extras don't interest the potential buyer then i'll put it back to standard and i'll want £9000 for it.

All in all for what i'm asking for the car it is a bargain imo

I have put a few pics up on different threads, and some of you have seen the car in the flesh, but i'd better put them on here so any new members wont have to 'search' for them ;) If more specific pics are required, let me know and i'll do my best to get them up quickly.

I've already got a dealer with cash ready to steal this off me :scare: and if i can't sell this car within the next week on here then he's gonna be taking it back to his garage and probably banging it out for at least £10,500 if not more :dummy:

I know i'm going to be lost without it, but i'm hoping when things pick back up, i'll be able to get back in a zed. As for the forum, well, its been part of my life for well over a year and i'm gonna have to be weaned off it extremely s l o w l y :D

PS The Nissan kick plates group buy should be with us any day now :snack: and once they arrive i may have my own set to sell on. My top priority is to get them delivered asap by hand or by post, so no worries there :thumbs:

P1010457.jpg

P1010458.jpg

P1010459.jpg

P1010460.jpg

P1010451.jpg

P1010450.jpg

P1010449.jpg

P1010448.jpg

P1010437.jpg

P1010436.jpg

P1010435.jpg

P1010432.jpg

P1010431.jpg

P1010430.jpg

P1010429.jpg

P1010428.jpg

P1010426.jpg

P1010455-1.jpg

P1010453-1.jpg

050.jpg

054.jpg

051.jpg

I'm gutted for you - hope it will third time lucky in the not so distant future, as you are clearly a true ZED enthusiast. :console:

Guess that means we will not see you on the Wales run - sounds like a sale can't wait until after 11 Oct. :(

Do hope better luck is just round the corner for you :thumbs:

Dam shame buddy... :scare:

I know there was a girl called Sasha looking for a UK Zed this age.

I know she wanted one with a bit less mileage but might be worth giving her a PM

All the best bud :thumbs:

I am looking at that sort of age, and would be interested, but there are limits to my wife's tolerance on car and orange would unfortunately be beyond the threshold. I know that sounds stupid, but of all the colours, orange is probably the worst one in that respect. Moreover, ideally I would have preferred lower mileage despite the bombproof engines and all that. I'll have a browse through the pictures when I get home (can't see owt @work).

P.S. Yeah, I am a guy :blink:

Aaw, after the last one meeting it's end, hang on to this one if you can. Would be such a shame.

As for weaning yourself of the site - why????

Lol, Sarnie, Zedrush etc, etc.................... need I go on. ;)

Typical, got a phone call today to start work on a new hospital build. Start Monday, but it's come 2 weeks too late :rant: Trouble is its only temporary for now, but the boss did say he will try and get us in permanent, we'll see.

mate i hope you find something permanent, i know how long you searched for your perfect Zed, i'd hate to see you have to hand it over to someone else.