My 54 plate GT sunset SOLD. Really Gutted!!

sunset350z

Yes it was too quick :scare: i did want a few more outings in the zed but it wasn't to be. The first person to look at it, handed the cash over and drove it away. So no breakfast mini meet for me tomorrow unless i can face driving my "shitbox" citroen down there :yuck:

I will stick around Andy, always liked the Azure but i have a fetish for orange :p . It stands out more i think. Take for example yesterday when MacW test drove my car, two boys just stood there, gawping in amazement as we drove past :lol: You'd swear they had never seen one before. Anyway i'm having withdrawal symptoms already, thats twice this year now, bugger :wacko:

Dam shame buddy... :scare:

I know there was a girl called Sasha looking for a UK Zed this age.

I know she wanted one with a bit less mileage but might be worth giving her a PM

All the best bud :thumbs:

I am looking at that sort of age, and would be interested, but there are limits to my wife's tolerance on car and orange would unfortunately be beyond the threshold. I know that sounds stupid, but of all the colours, orange is probably the worst one in that respect. Moreover, ideally I would have preferred lower mileage despite the bombproof engines and all that. I'll have a browse through the pictures when I get home (can't see owt @work).

P.S. Yeah, I am a guy :blink:

Sorry buddy - Taxi for me !!! :surrender: