Belated Hello!

Been on the forum a little while now, but haven't got round to saying hello properly yet, so hello!

Usually on Pistonheads, so if you are over there give us a wave, I'm morgs_ over there.

Had my Z since the beginning of April and needless to say I'm still in love with it and still grinning! Everything about it is just gorgeous and to quote my mate who was following me in his Type-R at the the time, I've never seen a car turn so many heads.

56 plate with Just over 29,000miles now, (although off to Rockingham tonight so that will be into the big 30 by the end of tomorrow! Everyone here seems a friendly bunch and I hope to make a few meets when work allows!

Standard GT with Rays, but lots I want to do cash dependant!

IMG_0326ez.jpg

And a gratuitous shot of my sunny day baby!

IMG_0492%20copyz.jpg

Thanks all for the welcome and a big thanks to CS who sorted me with new rear pads at very short notice, top man!

Vik54 Hadn't been aware they had stopped the Azure, makes it even better for me as it was the colour for me =)

martinmac Have seen your name on PH a few times! Sadly no =( Put my name down but had to work the Sunday short notice, I was gutted =(

Stew bronzee Cheers :D Will see what I can do! The minilites on the TR6 are not standard, but a very popular alot for lots of classics, one of the best looking wheels in my (biased!) opinion.

captain Possibly! I work there so about most days, although have seen a few Azure GTs with Rays (very bizarre experience when I'm walking about on foot and see it drive past!) Have seen a few Sunsets recently though, will keep an eye out!

And yup that is the Gorge, only 10mins from me and one of my favourite roads/pic taking places! Probably taken a few too many pics up around there over the years!

:welcome: to the site. The only Z in Azure i have spotted is always parked in Asda W.S.Mud :lol:

I will keep a look out for you as i am always in that area.

Look at the link below and i have a Cheddar shot in the same place

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=24950

Cheers

Thats me ;)

Work over the road but we can't park on site so we nick their parking spaces, you'll notice its usually parked on the white hatchings with a Blue ST parked close up to it, its a fairly safe arrangement from the usual shoppers!

Yup thats the spot, car looks great! I'm planning on keeping the Rays but spacers are definitely on my list! Will keep an eye out for you as well =)