The zed is back from the shop

Jay

Hey guys just got my zed back from the body shop. I am really happy with the results and love the overall look :D Next thing is obviously wheels as the kit needs some nice chunky 19s to really compliment the kit. Anyway here is a few pics of her :teeth:

14082009038.jpg

15082009044.jpg

15082009045.jpg

15082009048.jpg

cars lookin great jay, take it from me guys iv seen it in the flesh. love how chunky the back end looks now, u need a nice rear 1/4 angle pic to show it

alessandro if u think its the best uv seen yet wait til its got wheels! and dcash the latest additions are the side skirts and rear bumper

Looking really B) Jay. What wheels do you have in mind then and the big question, are you going black?

Cheers maca :)

I dont actually have a clue what wheels i am eventually going to go for........ will work it out when i am back from oz. But ohh yes defo going black to tie in with the 2 tone theme. I know 19 is the size i want and still not decided on getting a deep dish or not....... but i will know when the right wheel comes along lol as long as its a sensible price. The mrs is clocking on now that the zed costs alot more that i tell her :lol::lol: so i need to be carefull lol

Looking gorg Jay.......... well worth waiting for - you must be over the moon ;)

So ...... did you get a manual gearbox while you were at it?! :bleh::bleh:

Cheeky B!TCH :lol::lol:

Why wuld i want a manual when i have the best of both worlds ;) Triptronic ftw :thumbs: