The zed is back from the shop

Jay

I was going to cut that part ian but was unsure! But have to say am really happy with the way it turned out :)

With a twin exit I prefer it left there but with a single exit I think itd look crap with the rhs cutout left :)

That looks great Jay. Looks like I have found another car to follow to give warnings of bumps :thumbs:

Lol, reckon you might be safe Mart. Think they might all be super squashed after Jay's sideskirts have done the trick. :lol:

Does look lovely Jay. B) Neat kits the JP ones. B) One of the guys here is running a full JP kit on his silver Zed - he even features in a couple of pics I posted in the general. Anyway, surely we need some better pics of the new look, from all angles. ;)

Looks Awesome Jay. The whole lot has pulled together nicely.

I'm glad we were right! :lol:

YUP lol glad we did or you were getting the blame stew haha!

Thanks for all your comments guys and gals.

Wheels are next some big 19s black with polished lip then some red bucket seats mesa thinks :)

mate it looks good, would like to see a nice angled frontal pic to see it with the black front on now it has all the add ons. want to see if it can inspire me fully with what i want to do with my nismo front.

can't amke my mind up to keep it silver, spray just the middle bar, spray the mouth section, or spray the whole middle section like yourself.