The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

Yeah he was so full of character and as his commands were mostly visual with a few using his lead he used to turn his back on his mum as if to say "I can't see you sI I'll do as I please" :lol:

He was the best in the class and flew through it so haven't seen him for a while.

Edit. He was named after Jim Parsons character in the Big Bang theory due to his "character"

Edited by Fodder
  • Like 1

Forgot to post in here, unfortunately Bruno is no longer with us, we've all cried like little babies when he had to go, losing the battle with cancer :cry:

For a few weeks we did not want to get another dog, but after a while we realised the house is empty and we're missing having somebody to greet us and play with us when we're back home. We decided to get another puppy, this time a great dane.

Been in touch to a few champ breeders and we've luckly found a litter born in November.

Here are some photos with the puppies at 4 weeks old:

566e4e3b2c62df51ff7bc2eb14bcf307.jpg

8eeeb6cc66658bfa9ae1c407490d5a13.jpg

And this is ours :)

d42fdf9f0ca390018cc52a02f002b53f.jpg

13db67e9d1002a2c901cb63c6cd49daa.jpg

cf9d79cd75a766a87d71a9b961dc965d.jpg

We'll be picking him up for xmas.

We still miss Bruno like hell, though...

Edited by octet
  • Like 5

It horrible losing them, I've lost one to cancer and two from old age. It never gets any easier but the joy they bring is well worth it!

That new Dane pup has got some growing to do to fit into them feet! Very cute. :)

Looking for a saddle on ebay...

Howcome a Great dane Adrian out of interest?

Always liked giant dogs, Stevo. The Great Dane has a great sociable and family friendly personality, but still a great guarding dog if needs be. It has something noble in it and is very devoted and loving to family members.

Although it's a maaaahooooooosive dog, it's a gentle giant, like Bruno was, with proper education :)

Oh, I can't wait til 27th of December!!!

• Like 1

Looking for a saddle on ebay...

Howcome a Great dane Adrian out of interest?

Always liked giant dogs, Stevo. The Great Dane has a great sociable and family friendly personality, but still a great guarding dog if needs be. It has something noble in it and is very devoted and loving to family members.

Although it's a maaaahooooooosive dog, it's a gentle giant, like Bruno was, with proper education :)

Oh, I can't wait til 27th of December!!!

Nice :thumbs:

My pick up date is 29th Dec or 4th January :clap: