Just how rare is the 350Z

Macdaddy

you'd think there must be a lot more than you actually see!

on way home tonight - 25 mile trip - numerous TT's old shape and new, coupes and soft tops, plenty z4's and boxters, 2 911's, an audi R8 (looked amazing) and an Aston but NO zeds! Thats what i like about it! :thumbs:

you'd think there must be a lot more than you actually see!

on way home tonight - 25 mile trip - numerous TT's old shape and new, coupes and soft tops, plenty z4's and boxters, 2 911's, an audi R8 (looked amazing) and an Aston but NO zeds! Thats what i like about it! :thumbs:

+1 i see astons around here more often than i see zeds.

I pulled out of my road a couple of weeks ago, and no joke, at the traffic lights there was a 911 infront of me, one behind me, a cayman along side me, and another 911 came the other way! And they were all looking at me! :lol:

I pulled out of my road a couple of weeks ago, and no joke, at the traffic lights there was a 911 infront of me, one behind me, a cayman along side me, and another 911 came the other way! And they were all looking at me! :lol:

That's because you were staring at them shocked-smiley-9483.gif

Actually they probably all wondered if it was a new Porsche and better than theirs. It's very competitive in the Porsche owners world (pour souls). :lol:

Actually they probably all wondered if it was a new Porsche and better than theirs. It's very competitive in the Porsche owners world (pour souls). :lol:

A bloke in my office owns a boxster and I think he's a little jealous of the Zed community. I asked him if he was part of an owners club and he said unless you have a 911 GT2 (or whatever the best one is) you just get ridiculed!

A bloke in my office owns a boxster and I think he's a little jealous of the Zed community. I asked him if he was part of an owners club and he said unless you have a 911 GT2 (or whatever the best one is) you just get ridiculed!

:lol: Its a shame isnt it.

Can pretty much guarantee I'll see 2 or 3 a day walking to and from work. Think someone on here has AAN reg? See that heading towards Union Street, another GM parked at Albyn Hospital, red one parked just off Union Grove, azure on the same road as my work (DOL reg).

Common as muck round my way.....lol

you got :

Dunker (lives down the road and to the left from me...)

SilentKK8

Sally

and some two or more I see driving about.

Saw a silver/gunmetal Gallardo yesterday tho, but they are becoming more common too, makes that two Gallardos in Ipswich, that one and a powder baby blue one.

Can pretty much guarantee I'll see 2 or 3 a day walking to and from work. Think someone on here has AAN reg? See that heading towards Union Street, another GM parked at Albyn Hospital, red one parked just off Union Grove, azure on the same road as my work (DOL reg).

Yup - they're getting common in Dundee too..........there's at least two blades, a GM and a Sunset down here - there was even one parked outside my village Spar the other morning :scare:

(Cue Welsh valley accent please)

"But I'm the only zed in the village" :teeth: