New pics of my Z

maxi-glasgow

Having received the black GT4 wheels from GT4ZED on the site today I decided to give the car a wash and get some outside pics taken which I haven't had a chance to do since getting the car detailed a few months ago.

So here you go, I was in two minds about black wheels on a Kuro but now that they are on I love them to bits, makes the car look a bit meaner. Next thing is a stubby ;) My fav pic is last

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

I want my wheels back Maxi :rant: :rant:

I knew you would like it. Very B) . Would look even more aggresive with spacers and even lowered on eibach spings:thumbs:

give CS a call and i'm sure he will do you a very good deal for both ;)

What are your impresions of thr tyres? underated don't you think :p gets even better when up to temp :drive1

I want my wheels back Maxi :rant: :rant:

I knew you would like it. Very B) . Would look even more aggresive with spacers and even lowered on eibach spings:thumbs:

give CS a call and i'm sure he will do you a very good deal for both ;)

What are your impresions of thr tyres? underated don't you think :p gets even better when up to temp :drive1

The tyres do feel completely different to the stock Bridgestones. Took it easy on the way home so need to test them out in the coming days :drive1

Unfortunately I don't think I could lower the car as we have really big speed bumps getting into the company car park, I need to crawl over them as it is and I sometimes still hear something touch them...

Hey guys, very much like the wheels man, are they genuine nissan gt4 alloys? did you purchase them from nissan? thanks david

Yes, they are GT4 alloys, got them off a site user, GT4ZED. Who had them powdercoated black.

Always keep an eye on the site as you can pick up great deals every now and again when other users change pieces of their kit.