350Z's with GT-R badges....

Ross Mac

Just wondered peoples opionion on the above...

In the space of a week in and around Newcastle Ive seen 2 Z's with the nissan burger on the back repalced with a GT-R badge :bangin:

No offence if its someone off here but I just dont get it :wacko:

I understand Nismo, Tommy K, Greddy, TwinturboZ etc etc, but GT-R???

Sorry havent got any pics but its just not even associated with that part of Nissan.....

Never seen it, hope to never see it, people with it should have their cars removed from their possession and possibly have their arms amputated.

R

Hmmm, the arm amputation maybe the answer. Just a bit weird. Like sticking a Cosworth badge on a XR3I or an RS Turbo.

It's a shame owners feel they have to do this. :bang:

Whether your driving a shed on wheels, focus, zed or even a GTR and your happy with it then don't try and make it something its not. What a numpty! They seriously don't know their cars...

Maybe I should put a 'WRX STI' badge on the back of mine to make me "cooler" - my zed is blue likea scooby. No one will know... :wacko::thumbdown:

Maybe I should put a 'WRX STI' badge on the back of mine to make me "cooler" - my zed is blue like a scooby. No one will know... :wacko::thumbdown:

you could add a shopping list down the wing and an electronic dump valve.......................sure to add some extra horse powers :lol::thumbdown:

thats like the red fiat uno i used to see with a ferrari badge on the front wing... and the banged up peugeot 205 with an audi badge i used to see when i was at uni.... the guy bent the wire himself and even put the rings on squint lol

i worry about the hands zeds are coming into these days

hahaha what a coincedence but i saw a black z today with the gtr badge... im guessing its one of the ones uve seen ross mac but to put it bluntely. i wont be saying anything to him about it.. the guy was HUGE!!!!!! i mean im in good ship but this guy was MASSIVE!!! yeh so i chickened out of saying anything to him.. hahahha

-ho

I can never understand this.

There used to be a guy on my street who had badged up his Jag XKR with Aston martin badges and an Aston grill, and another I regularly saw who had badged up his bright yellow Supra with Ferrari badges.

I wouldn't mind so much but they are both actually really nice, respectable cars with normal badges on, now they just look like trash... :bang:

ah well, there is no accounting for taste. :headhurt:

Lol! You should have asked him Ho what type of GTR IT WAS!

dude he was seriously about 6 ft 4.. and closing in on about 19-20 stone

im 5 ft 10 and 13.5 so im in good shape... this guys was like a baldy hulk without the green!!!!

Lol!! I did mean go up to him and ask him genuine questions.. like, is this the new GT-R? And then when he answers, try to keep a straight face and then run!!!