up to date pics of her--updated !!

P15UL T

hi guys, i was at the scottish modified show today and was selected to be in the top 50 cars in scotland section, didnt win but was still a top day

heres a couple of pics which will show you hows she's looking now

i would also like to thank rtbiscuit for his hard work sorting me out with a load of decals at the last minute...top man ....top work :thumbs:

please excuse the poor picture quality as my camera didnt like the indoors, i will borrow some of the photograhers pics when they become available ( now added)

Paul

102_4886.jpg

102_4898.jpg

cruise-388.jpg

cruise-228.jpg

cruise-226.jpg

cruise-050.jpg

the vinyl has come out really well, the 2 tone effect really shows up in the photos, good choice with the holographic behind the metallic black.

how do they look in the flesh as photos don't really show up the metallic flacks. they were an absolute biatch to make by the way, especially the really tiny fiddly ones like the NX nitrous express :wacko:

by the way the car looks amazing :thumbs:

Very nice! THe car looks gorgeous. Can't wait for mroe pics.

Is that TUK customs Mk5 Gti I spot behind you? That car is absolutely amazing and has caused quite a few ripples in the VW world, cover star of Performance VW Mag and all. Air-ride and craazy archwork with BBS RM's tucked in nicely.

Looks amazing mate...

was supposed to be there this year, but had some Vauxhall related issues :(

From the photo's i've seen on other sites, it seems that about 99% of the cars there were Honda's though :(

Cracking car mate, with any luck i'lll be there in a Z next year

(maybe even on a stand for this site seeing as we all seem to be scottish!!!!!!!) :D

the vinyl has come out really well, the 2 tone effect really shows up in the photos, good choice with the holographic behind the metallic black.

how do they look in the flesh as photos don't really show up the metallic flacks. they were an absolute biatch to make by the way, especially the really tiny fiddly ones like the NX nitrous express :wacko:

by the way the car looks amazing :thumbs:

you did an excellent job and yes the nx ones were a biatch to fit :lol:

Looks really nice Paul,whats the cut out in the front arches for?

the cut out at the top of the arch is for the nitrous purge valves B)

Very nice! THe car looks gorgeous. Can't wait for more pics.

Is that TUK customs Mk5 Gti I spot behind you? That car is absolutely amazing and has caused quite a few ripples in the VW world, cover star of Performance VW Mag and all. Air-ride and craazy archwork with BBS RM's tucked in nicely.

yip he came second i think :thumbs:

still no decent pics been put up online, the guys must have thousands to go through so hopefully be put up tomorrow :thumbs: