up to date pics of her--updated !!

P15UL T

Loving the "built not bought" on the front bud,whe'd you get that made up ?

all decals were done fantastically by "rtbiscuit, i pointed him in the right direction of what i wanted and off he went and rustled these up.

Paul

I think the pug probably won simply because it is an everyday car. Most people can afford to buy a 206, so makes it more marketable. Also means more people will buy the mag as boy racers will want to see wat they can do to their cars. However not everyone can afford a zed :thumbs:

Does anyone else find it amusing that an asian guy has "suicide" doors?

I'm not meaning to be racist or anything... just made me chuckle.

:lol::lol:

Am not sure how politically correct that is mate, but i did chuckle.

I think the pug probably won simply because it is an everyday car. Most people can afford to buy a 206, so makes it more marketable. Also means more people will buy the mag as boy racers will want to see wat they can do to their cars. However not everyone can afford a zed :thumbs:

That's the Max Power audience isn't it; Young lads in cheap, easy to mod cars. It would probably alienated some buyers if a car priced out of their bracket had won. I loved Max Power when I was 17, driving my illunimous yellow mk 2 Vauxhall Cavilier 1.6 SR. What a machine! But the glove box did keep opening when I 'floored it' :lol:

Beautiful car, Paul :thumbs: