Where do all of your usernames come from?

IanS16

My name is Liam Sarnie :)

i thought it was because your first job was as a sandwich maker and thats where you made your fortune and got the lambo.

I thought he was THAT kid at school that used to sit on his own at lunch eating jam sandwiches while the other boys had chips and pizza.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't take the **** out of my name :dry:

i wasn't taking the bung. i thought that was a compliment saying you made your fortune.

must admit, thought you were yanking my chain when you said it was your surname. its an unusual one. i come across alot of surnames as a teacher and your the first sarnie i've ever met.

am intrigued to know where its origins root from.

i wasn't taking the bung. i thought that was a compliment saying you made your fortune.

must admit, thought you were yanking my chain when you said it was your surname. its an unusual one. i come across alot of surnames as a teacher and your the first sarnie i've ever met.

Hook, line and sinker................................. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mine comes from the days of me playing CounterStrike, first started playing as DildoX, then joined a clan, and at one point someone said "Your a right bulletmagnet..."

Thought that during clan games it would look funny combined with the clan tag, [suicide]BulletMagnet.

Have used it ever since on all forums I visit.

Hook, line and sinker................................. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you are a Fisherman :lol::lol::lol:

350Z-uk was the first Forum I joined so I thought I better have a ZED related username.

First ZED was a 2004 blade one - so my username was Blazed and having changed the ZED in 2006 the theme has followed :blush:

As I've never been on any fourms before I found it difficult to think of one. As my cat was called Macca I decided to use that, ginger cat -ginger car. Unfortunately he died on Friday after being hit by a car, so from now on the Zed will be named "Macca"

Mines is kinda obvious!

As I've never been on any fourms before I found it difficult to think of one. As my cat was called Macca I decided to use that, ginger cat -ginger car. Unfortunately he died on Friday after being hit by a car, so from now on the Zed will be named "Macca"

So sorry to hear about your cat, how devastating :(

If anyone has seen the comedy series JAM then mine will make sense, if you havent then its going to sound a little odd:

Basically in one sketch the is a TV repairman attempting to explain why there are lizards crawling out of the back of some guys TV, you know what, if you havent seen it, dont worry, i think you need to be in a specific state of mind to get it :)

Mine is my numberplate....first name is Richard... nickname is "Booner".....I managed to get the plate (transferring this week) and that's how my name came about!

makes me think of rooney, and grannies :scare::p:lol:

I have never thought of it that way. You have just ruined a.) my nickname b.) my numberplate c.) my username!

:headhurt::lol:

Obviously my initials but also how i was referred to at work for many years and its stuck. When I started at a company in 1967 where I stayed for 25 years there was already a couple of staff with my christian name so my then boss called me MBS.

:doh: does nobody listen to me? :lol: