350z Racing stripes

rtbiscuit

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rich, if you're going to do it then you'll need to go OTT on the whole car to make it work IMHO. I'm talking big bodykit, big spoiler, big wheels, the works basically. I got away with mine as it's only ever a temp job for LM this year, wouldn't dream of keeping it on semi-permanently. You'll also need a big budget for it if you want to do it properly GT-style, bear in mind I spent £150 on cheap stickers and fitted 90% of them myself: You could easily spend anywhere up to £700 on vinyl and I'd get the experts to put it on as small stuff is a piece of cake, but you want the big stuff to look right. By that time you're getting to the point where a decent paint job is almost looking like the cheap option...!

Have a word with the guys at Raccoon up in Woolpit, they can do the whole design for you to your specs and will use their quality vinyl. No harm in asking, anyway.

Is the damage only/mainly on the front matey? I think the long bonnet of the Zed and the slab sides would suit a large graphic design of some kind better than manufacturer logos, might be worth exploring that territory? Could get away with not having the silly bodykit + wing if you did it that way too.

If we are talking made up cars.... Found this the other day...

Love the skirts!

1ttulf.jpg

this is awesome. makes me want a hard top. I would take the spoiler out and get a functional diffuser and maybe different wheels

i know its only a scaletrix car in my first post, but i quite like the spoiler on it as well, :blush: am i a ricer :blush:

penguins-771023.jpg

PMSL very funny, ok i get the point, leave the big wings on aircraft or cars that need the down force because they are a real race car.

Dont know what your on about.... All I can see in that pic is a nice pair! Its one of those optical illusions! some see words others see BOOBS!

+1. at first glance I thought she had few nipples on each side

hey rt just an idea but with you having the blade silver car why not go for the red decals and use the same scheme as the nissan micra stock car with the primera gt engine. Think you'd find the colour arrangement would really suit your car

hey rt just an idea but with you having the blade silver car why not go for the red decals and use the same scheme as the nissan micra stock car with the primera gt engine. Think you'd find the colour arrangement would really suit your car

good shout mate , that might work :thumbs:

im also considering a full set of decals but just dont have a clue which direction to go :headhurt:

anyone got a picture of this car or a weblink to it, as i can't seem to find it?

anyone got a picture of this car or a weblink to it, as i can't seem to find it?

It was based loosly on the graphics that I sent by PM Rich

http://www.channel4.com/4car/gl/gallery/gallery/315/4

There is a whole gallery full!

ill see if i can find it mate but other wise look at ur 1st page of replies take all the stickers off the silver and red racing 350 shown on there and thats quite similiar

and P15UL T i only purchased my 350z 3 weeks ago but being a ****ing idiot who has never had rear wheel drive iv already got a slight scrath in front n/s wheel arch, and after seeing another sunset orange car in my area wana do something to make mine a little diff so considering getting some sort of design painted in a lighter orange just coming over from just off centre of bonnet over front wheel arch and slowly fading out down side of car but not sure how will look or when ill be able to afford it.

Just don't write Nissan all over it, it'll look cheap and nasty. The actual design is quite basic otherwise, and could work very well.

Is the Micra a red car with silver vinyl, or vice versa?