THE ONE THING YOU HATE ABOUT THE ZED?

jerry3167

Hi Guys and Gals,

Whats the one thing you hate about the Zed? As great a car it surely is, there is always something that gets you mad!! What is it??

To get the ball rolling, I totally hate the interior plastics quality, too easy to scratch!! :thumbdown:

Jerry :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

road/tyre noise through the boot...really gets me especially every time it rains

also the idle of the car is too quiet..

-ho

I was shocked the first time i drove the car in the rain. SO MUCH noise. Should there not be some carpet there or summit.

I hate the fact that the Z loves to be gunned! But i hate the greedy gov/oil companies more!

Hmm where do you start...

non self canceling indicators.

Boot struts

Stupidly inaccessable bulbs

too low to get a jack underneath

MAIN DEALERS

thin paint

BOSE

no front glovebox

Painfully slow electic seats

Interior scratchs

Clicky Axles

But I cant help but love it... is that slightly masochistic?

I love to drive with the window down/part down whenever I can to hear the ZED's music ;)

But its those times when you drive away with the window down and forget about recent rain that is by then pouring in off the roof through the open window - oh for rain gutters, but yeah I know it would spoil the lines. :rant:

After some 4 years of ZED ownership you would have thought I had learnt my lesson by now :blush:

I love to drive with the window down/part down whenever I can to hear the ZED's music ;)

But its those times when you drive away with the window down and forget about recent rain that is by then pouring in off the roof through the open window - oh for rain gutters, but yeah I know it would spoil the lines. :rant:

After some 4 years of ZED ownership you would have thought I had learnt my lesson by now :blush:

And the same with windscreen washers :angry:

I only remembered because I posted about having the window open whilst using the window washers. The water gets wiped off the windscreen and ends up down the inside of the drivers door :thumbdown:

You sound like a good mod prodigee
I think I'm a few years (and a few thousand posts!) off that yet :wheelchair:

I may have a potential solution to stop or reduce the rain p***g down onto your electronic switches (well placed Nissan) but need to test it on mine first - will let ya's know! ;)

Just the paint - I hate the cra* paint on them - tempted to respray it in Celly! :lol:

I may have a potential solution to stop or reduce the rain p***g down onto your electronic switches (well placed Nissan) but need to test it on mine first - will let ya's know! ;)
Sounds very interesting. Judging by the reaction to this thread, you'd have a queue of people lining up to get one :)

Sounds very interesting. Judging by the reaction to this thread, you'd have a queue of people lining up to get one :)

Well its a very simple idea I have and simple to apply just not had time to try it out - its a poundshop special nothing fancy to worry about! ;)

Will update you with field trials (good or bad) :)

+1 - happened to me ten minutes after picking it up last Saturday - you should've seen state of me- I nearly spat the :dummy:

Nothing - and I mean NOTHING can take the smile off my face now though

I hate that when talking to people, blokes aswell as girls that don't know there cars, the women at work, family etc, and they ask what car you drive, and you say Nissan 350z, they look at you blankly, you know they're thinking Micra. You know if you said bmw, boxster, tt, they would say cool. But it is good that they aren't common I guess, its a car you need to show people, and let them hear it!