Got the Bug!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm not a current owner but I test drove an 05 350z this morning and it was absolutely awesome. I'm looking for advice on whether to buy from a dealer, the one I drove was £13,995 and was an 05 (non-GT) with 28k miles with a few scuffs here and there but nothing drastic, or to save the cash in the first instance or to buy privately and save the cash for potential problems later. Is it worth having the warranty from Nissan, or is it so reliable that you never need it? (hehe)

I'll find my way around the site eventually but -

What are the major things to look for, service measures carried out etc,

I currently drive a tuned smart Roadster which is fun but far from powerful nor reliable. Time for a step up to the big-boys playground, I think B)

Cheers,

Ali

Hi Al and welcome to the forum.

Service intervals are 9k or 12 months so make sure the servive book tallies.

There a buyers guide on here too.

One thing to consider, there are some great cars for sale on here and you can serch the sellers poste to see the history. We tend to look after our cars pretty well so that would guve you confidence. :D

its a good car, just make sure that its got full history, members cars are good, as said above. dealers can be ok ,if you cvan get them at the right price.

i bought mine from a dealer in november last year. was an 06 gt with 13,000 on the clock, for £14,999 if that gives you an indication on price

welcome mate. this bug is def contagious lol be afraid.... be very afraid...

Lol, and that's coming from a newbie, who's learnt very fast. ;)

Welcome and happy hunting. Take your time to find the right one. :)

had it planned over a year before a bought the car lol. how u think i got the mods ready so fast lol