SMALL BUT VERY IMPORTANT PERFORMANCE UPGRADE

ZMANALEX

As you all know the OEM sway bar drop links suck.

They are noisy and wear out very quickly, especially if you have upgraded your sway bars and lowered your supension.

Well help is at hand, and yes I know that they have been available for a while but I have just got my mitts on a set and they are a massive improvement over OEM.

Because they are adjustable they can be set with "free" or no load, which gives you perfect ball joint alignment, something which was not possible with the OEM set up.

I will be fitting them shortly and will report back after my 1st track day of 2009.

DSCF1181.jpg

DSCF1182.jpg

DSCF1183.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im starting to get some horrendous squeeking from the o/s/r when in uneven surfaces. Somethign which has gradually got worse.

Got a distinct feeling this is whats actually causing it. Maybe time for an upgrade!

Im starting to get some horrendous squeeking from the o/s/r when in uneven surfaces. Somethign which has gradually got worse.

Got a distinct feeling this is whats actually causing it. Maybe time for an upgrade!

And me.. sounds like im on an old creaky boat sometimes.

Looking forward to hearing the results!

Will you post a couple of pics when you install them? Look forward to finding out if it improves the handling much :)

Will do mate, pics no problem.

I am sure that the handling will improve if adjusted up properley and longevity will be a major factor.

And me.. sounds like im on an old creaky boat sometimes.

Looking forward to hearing the results!

Mine has started too, i find though doloping loads of grease on them solves it all-most straight away :thumbs:

Mine are making more noise than the misses, i need a replacement :D

would i benefit from these over the stock one's hence the price ??

I do plan to lower the car in the summer, eibach springs :D

Yes you will benefit greatly.

Please read the link.

http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?mode ... rodid=2886

Cheers,

Alex.

• 7 months later...
Im in for a set :D

Will hopefully get rid of my click:blush:

did these get rid of your click? i have a click on moving away and originally thought it was the clicking axle problem, but on discussion with people at the CS meet the noise happens on weight transfer from front to rear so i'm wondering if it might be the drop links.

whats the best way of testing this when you have the car up on a ramp?

Im in for a set :D

Will hopefully get rid of my click:blush:

did these get rid of your click? i have a click on moving away and originally thought it was the clicking axle problem, but on discussion with people at the CS meet the noise happens on weight transfer from front to rear so i'm wondering if it might be the drop links.

whats the best way of testing this when you have the car up on a ramp?

I still haven't bought a set :blush:

They are on the list behind some other things :lol: