Newb from the US

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. you guys are amazing! Thanks soooooooo much for the warm welcomes!! The pictures you guys provided are amazing. The scenery is just awesome. I can't wait to come back over there!! I just wish I could bring the Z when I visit. Lol

BulletMagnet - it's still illegal over here to drive without a front plate, but they can't pull you over or cite you for not having a front plate without having something else on you first. It's like a 'secondary citation' I guess. Kind of like tinted windows. My tint is 18% which is, in technicalities, illegal.. I've never been pulled over or bothered while owning this car about either of these issues and I've had it for two years next month.

It sounds like they're pretty strict about having a front plate over there though, eh? I even thought to myself when looking at some photos on here.. "EVERYONE has a front plate." LOL

And AK350Z.. or anyone -- tell me about this Jockland Hoon you speak of.

~Wales is by far the biggest. It's at the beginning of the summer and it very well attended and a great drive.

2008 was the first year the Hoon had been done. It was great fun. 2009 will be bigger and better!

Lots of small regional meets all year round too. The club is very active on the meets and drives front.

Lol - Driving on the left side wouldn't bother me at all. There are some parts around Springfield that are being worked on right now to revamp our bridges and on/off ramps and whatnot. They're going to be doing some type of inverted bridge or something.. I don't know what they're calling it, but we'll be driving on the left side of the road when it's done.