Zed Newby

Hi,

Just purchased a Chilli red 350Z yesterday with factory fitted Nismo Body Kit

Drove it up from Leeds to Greenock in Scotland. Couldn't be more pleased with my purchase, absolutely brilliant to drive.

I still have a 1995 300ZX non-turbo convertible stored in my Son's garage but not used it for some while, only done 19,000 miles, scary to drive as it has no driver assists and is prone to scuttle shake because of the soft-top.

:welcome: to the club

Car looks really clean. B)

Not many red ones about and all the mods have been done for you.

Have been looking for one for a while as I wanted something different, as you say don't see many red ones about. The guy I bought it from was a real enthusiast and the motor is minted, he got it treated with Diamondbrite from new. It has never been waxed just washed and rinsed with the Diamondbrite conserver, definitely seems to work as it always looks shiny

Andy

Hi,

Just purchased a Chilli red 350Z yesterday with factory fitted Nismo Body Kit

Drove it up from Leeds to Greenock in Scotland. Couldn't be more pleased with my purchase, absolutely brilliant to drive.

I still have a 1995 300ZX non-turbo convertible stored in my Son's garage but not used it for some while, only done 19,000 miles, scary to drive as it has no driver assists and is prone to scuttle shake because of the soft-top.

really really nice Andy exactly what ive been nosing around for gorgeous colour B)