New Silver Z owner here

edvh

Hi ,

I'm Ed and live in West Sussex (Steyning). After much searching and great advice taken from many 350z owners I took the plung 2 weeks ago and purchased a July 2006 350z GT (296hp) in universal silver.

I love it but have not had the chance to really test it out yet with all the icy roads at the moment. I will be using it everyday to do my 30 minute drive to work so its going to get plenty of use in all weather. Took me a while to choose between the S2000 and the 350z. Persuaded to the 350z by the better all year set up (traction control and a solid roof), less chance of being mistaken for an MX-5 and my wifes comments on them. She liked the 350z but thought the S2000 looked like a penis extension!

Car has a couple of small issues that I posted about in the technical section but overall it great!

Anyway look forward to talking to/meeting many of you.

Cheers

Ed :D

Welcome ! Best colour in my opinion (but i would say that as mine is silver !!!) even if some people reckon they look like they are in primer ready for painting hahaha.

I've had mine 3mths and loving it..

This forum is top notch, some great techies and advice..

You will notice many people mention ESR (East Shore Racing) and "BIGPHIL" (ESR's Boss).. check out some of the work they have done.... i am still resisiting a visit becuase if i go i will end up buying so many things it will probably bankrupt me !!!!

:)

welcome to the club i have been a member for 8 mounths but only got my 2003 roadser in silver 5 mounths ago of a mate and member of the club and still had to prise it from him lol, have not been to any meets yet but look forward to going to many in the new year :yahoo: kev {redditch}