New 370 Z pixs

Indyzed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive ugly-as-sin engine bay strut bar.

Fixed. ;)

I like the full-size glove box that's only half-size when opened. Brilliant. And the less said about the pedals now the better.

And yet, worryingly, it is better up close than I thought it would be. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's better than the Cayman interior as I really don't think it will be going on the photos, but it's certainly a step in the right direction it seems.

It's going to look terrible on standard 18"s. :headhurt:

I think if you painted the lower part of the front bumper, inside the recess it would look a lot better.

Identification plate (one of the last pics in the link) seems to confirm 19" and all other info I have seen seems to suggest that will be standard fit ;)

IMG_1413-2.jpg

It's going to look terrible on standard 18"s. :headhurt:

I think if you painted the lower part of the front bumper, inside the recess it would look a lot better.

Identification plate (one of the last pics in the link) seems to confirm 19" and all other info I have seen seems to suggest that will be standard fit ;)

IMG_1413-2.jpg

Autocar said different this week and that 19" will be an option. Judging by the conflicting info around the UK GTR specs, we may not know the truth until the first cars land!

I deliberately didn't slag the 370Z off when I first saw it as I was sure it was going to be a grower. I didn't like it to start with but sure enough I'm coming round to the fact that it will be a great car when its launched. I'm not sure how it will sell as I think it may nick potential buyers of the GTR especially as it will be cheaper.

Why does the yellow one have a rear spoiler but the GM one doesn't?

Is the Nismo exhaust standard now?

Have they dropped the brembo's?

Spolier is probably like the current Zed, you can have it without if you want (a lot in the US dont have the spoiler)

Nismo exhaust is an option going by the stuff posted by 3FIDDYZ a while back (the scans of docs) looks like they're just showing it off.

To me they look like re-branded brembos ;)