New 370 Z pixs

Indyzed

Also, speed sensitive steering was talked about as was the changeable LSD settings that may possibly be available on the UK car....

I think one major factor is that the newer car even with the bigger engine will be more fuel efficiant than the current one.

It will be a good few years before I get one... Still got a revup to get through yet, so lots of time to check out the way it works and its issues!!

I think Nissan have also looked at some of the bits that have been available aftermarket and added them to the car. I also think that there will be lots more additional parts available for the 370z direct from Nissan / Nismo... Possibility of things like brake cooling kits etc... (This is a guess and not stated by anyone from NMGB! This is just a guess from having a good look round the car...)

One thing I will say, even though the car we saw was a preproduction model, it will need an aftermarket zorst...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... still like it but i thought it was smaller than the 350.. it looks bigger in that nose to nose picture... i like it less though sat next to a 350 than on it's own.. if you get what i mean..

Quarter and tailgate look too high... almost like they were an after thought....

It is smaller... In length and height is about the same if not a little less on stock (so you need to drop it), but wider in stance. Front and Rear arches are very nice and almost Aston Martin like...

From sat inside, visability seemed to be better out the back, but I dont remember checking the 1/4's.. From the presentation I seem to remember that visability on the numbers they gave (they had some wizzy way of giving angles etc) was the same as the Zed...

There was also some interesting aerodynamic details about the reason behind the teeth in the grill, the bumps in the bonnet and then leading into the bumps in the roof. There all there for a reason!!