TOP GEAR .... Official Review thread lol

dcash5

Just finished watching top gear .... Had me in stitches .. nice factual program I thought :lol:

I loved that Charger (i know it was the slowest) but pure V8 muscle car yum yum yum!

Loved it when They got pulled over twice, setting car alarms off with the v8's - very very funny.

Plus that 500 Arbath was strangely nice!!! - linking it to the mk1 golf gti - a bold statement Mr Clarkson....

The public apology from last week was hilarious!

I found it slightly better than last week, but that's not saying a great deal. Will Young was a far better guest than Parky, but that 500 was more camp than Will in a row of pink tents owned by Dale Winton, SS or not.

The ZR1, on the other hand... I'd love that. Beautiful car, and that engine! :wub:

Perhaps Louis has been very sneaky saying he was getting a Fiat 500 when he was really getting the Abarth SS with 160 bhp. Probably still Pink colour though.
;)

I have to say, still to this day, i would have a corvette over any other car out there. It is just simply, stunning!

Like the 500, in boggo mode (without the horrible glass roof though and Pizza delivery stripes) and Abarth one looks fun!

Charger looked the dogs until I saw the back of it - not too impressed with the rear light cluster - looked a bit old Nissan 200Sx like - not its best feature! Otherwise a very good retro attempt better looking than the Mustang, but interior looked very 300C - i.e cheap plastic - shame.

Funny how the new amercian cars are harking back to the good old days when they used to make good looking stylish cars and not the rubbish they come out with now? eg Cadillac! :yuck:

capt slow giving clarky a run in the twisties!!! one for the TG files!

from all the digs at the challenger....challenger is half price of a ZR1.... in terms of performance..i would take a shelby mustang over the challenger...but boy does it look proper muscle car!!!!

The straight line acceleration of the Corvette was mind-numbing B)
Did you see it off the lights against the Charger! It absolutely whipped its ass!

ooooooh yes indeedy and the sound it made is enough to give you a sti**y :blush:

The sound was immense! Not too sure on the colour to be honest, however in Black, it would be ideal