2005 Veilside 350Z - CHEAP, QUICK SALE NEEDED! £14,500!!!

Z Boy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry to hear your news and especially after the work and money you have put in your car :( . Someone is going to get a bargain and having seen how you have added some quality mods to it.

But sure you havn't got a rich aunt of something who might 'sponsor' you for the £5k urgently needed so you can keep it and when you get another job she can have the money back :huh:

Thanks for the comments guys. Sent about 50 CV's for various jobs today and put loads of crap I don't need on eBay. I'm doing everything I can to keep it but it's not looking good.

I think if it ends up going I'll end up with an S15 or something unless I end up doing a deal with somebodys Z on here.

Thanks for the comments guys. Sent about 50 CV's for various jobs today and put loads of crap I don't need on eBay. I'm doing everything I can to keep it but it's not looking good.

I think if it ends up going I'll end up with an S15 or something unless I end up doing a deal with somebodys Z on here.

*slap*

Sorry, you need that.

I know you are upset about loosing job, and poss having to getting rid of the Zed,

but there is no need to go crazy and get an S15!

The're hideous!

I quite like them, it's RWD, a Nissan, light and agile, turbo, tunable...ticks all the boxes?

I can't downgrade too much, it's depressing enough as it is losing the Zed let alone having to roll around in a Micra or something. :scare:

So sorry to hear your bad news. Like so many have said you could be fortunate & land a decent job quickly & then the situation would all change. Of course we dont know your circumstances.

What is really sad is to see someone who has put so much into his car (even on top of what was already done) having to make such decisions. Hope everything turns out well for you.

really sorry to hear about the job buddy. best of luck with the future. i would be really interested in a months time, only have 12.5k at the moment. but i know you cant wait that long. i'm as disappointed as you believe me. you have an amazing car there. hopefully you will be able to keep it. wish i could be the one to take it off your hands, but unfortunately unlikely for another month.

Really feeling for you fella. I lost my job a couple of weeks ago (albeit not for credit crunch reasons) but i have enough savings and my GF gets enough for us not to sell our zeddy (just).

Hope you get by ok, there's a lot more opertunity down your way than there is up here in the sticks. I'm currently labouring for my mates dads scafolding company!

First rule, start thinking in a more positive manner. You will find another job really soon. ;):) Now what we want to see you posting in the next few days, hooked myself a new job. ;)

You could do jay's deal, it means you have money to buy yourself time,

plus you still have a zed, yeh its a tripbox, but you can still have fun without the left leg exercise,

put the left leg into practising braking!

i know he really wants your car!

Sorry to hear about your job, if your looking for any I.T. jobs let me know as I work for an I.T. recruitment company, cover all of europe...shame about the zed, I just bought a standard one to mod..

Expect a PM in a minute!

Mate really sorry to hear that your Z has to go.

I know exactly how you are feeling at the moment as I made the decision to sell mine a couple of months ago

My job is now safe (well as safe as it can be in finance) but still looking to economise a little bit and unfortunatley the car is the luxury that costs the most.

Im sure yours wont hang around for long.

Good luck in the job hunt too :thumbs: