2005 Veilside 350Z - CHEAP, QUICK SALE NEEDED! £14,500!!!

Z Boy

In my eyes that an absoulte bargain, a zed with allmost everything done to it, if i didnt have other comitments i would defo be intrested, wish you the best of luck with the sale matey, an awesome car, gutted for you !, really am.

you also have a pm

You thought about selling some bits off of it at all ?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£14,750!!!!!

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Surely someone is gonna buy it at this price? The mods alone are worth over 10k!

buddy, i'm so tempted you cant even believe, if only i had got one more mark in my exam and passed it. i know you are looking for a quick sale, but all i can say is i'll be ready for this in december. i'm totally gutted, as i know you cant wait that long.........

Speedbumps are fine, will go straight over most but if they're massive you gotta go slowly at a slight angle, wheel up first. If you ever have an issue or live by some giant ones which you can't make it over, I still have the original springs in perfect condition which will be included with the car.

If anyone wants to view it feel free, and anyone that's seen it can probably vouch for it. It's gotta be one of the most complete Z's in the UK, with every mod done to a high standard.

I've got every bit of service history, not a penny has been spared on this car at any point during it's life by me or the previous owners!

I can't go any lower than this now as I'm basically giving it away. :headhurt:

Speedbumps are fine, will go straight over most but if they're massive you gotta go slowly at a slight angle, wheel up first. If you ever have an issue or live by some giant ones which you can't make it over, I still have the original springs in perfect condition which will be included with the car.

If anyone wants to view it feel free, and anyone that's seen it can probably vouch for it. It's gotta be one of the most complete Z's in the UK, with every mod done to a high standard.

I've got every bit of service history, not a penny has been spared on this car at any point during it's life by me or the previous owners!

I can't go any lower than this now as I'm basically giving it away. :headhurt:

I personally think your giving it away at 15K mate, its an awesome car B)

Exactly. 3 months ago I quite happily paid £19k for this car and have put around 6k of my own money into it since on mods and upkeep alone. £14,500 would only just get you an old high mileage JDM a couple months ago.

Exactly. 3 months ago I quite happily paid £19k for this car and have put around 6k of my own money into it since on mods and upkeep alone. £14,500 would only just get you an old high mileage JDM a couple months ago.

Very much True, Z Boy you getting my PM's or ?

I'll be honest, I had a mag feature jap car last and with the mods it cuts down your buyers by a fair bit...i.e. in auto trader probably wouldnt get much attention due to the type of buyers but in piston heads u should of got a bit of interest, thats what I found when I put mine up for sale, a week on pistonheads and it was SOLD, thank god else wouldnt have my zed now :D Fair few people say sell mods seperate but thats just extra time and money in a way!