2005 Veilside 350Z - CHEAP, QUICK SALE NEEDED! £14,500!!!

Z Boy

I have a tear in my eye as I write this. I've just been made redundant and as such I cannot afford to keep my pride and joy anymore, a roof over my head is more important, so this has to go ASAP.

UK car, GT pack, Full Nissan Service History, 30k on the clock, 10 Months MOT, 12 Months TAX, recent service, new brake pads all round, new tyres.

Owned by another club member before me. This is breaking my heart.

350z1hx0.jpg

350z4mn8.jpg

350z5qj8.jpg

350Z_3.jpg

350z2pk7.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Standard Features/Options

3.5L 24v VQ35DE

GT Pack

6 Speed Manual

Brembo’s

Heated Leather

Air-Con/Climate Control

Factory Sat Nav

Bose Sound System

Cruise Control

Integrated Bluetooth

Engine/Exhaust

Nismo Weldina Exhaust System

Nismo Weldina Y-Pipe

JDM Performance Carbon Fiber “Zâ€

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£15k!!!!! Thats too cheap in my opinion!!!! I'd start it higher and then reduce it mate............Sorry to hear about your job bud :blush:

I know, it stands me in at least £25,000 since I've bought it which is 3 months ago, so I'm going to lose about 10 grand. But I need this to go NOW really so what other choice do I have? I can't even get a loan to tide me over because I'm now out of work.

£15k!!!!! Thats too cheap in my opinion!!!! I'd start it higher and then reduce it mate............Sorry to hear about your job bud :blush:

I know, it stands me in at least £25,000 since I've bought it which is 3 months ago, so I'm going to lose about 10 grand. But I need this to go NOW really so what other choice do I have? I can't even get a loan to tide me over because I'm now out of work.

If you wanna sell it quick, write a comprehensive ad, get it on Autotrader, pistonheads and ebay immediately.....I sold both of my zeds via ebay...... :blush:

It'll go on eBay if I get no interest in the next couple of weeks. I know I'm gonna end up having to let this go for something stupid. The heart breaking thing is I'll never be able to get another one again.

If you wanna sell it quick, write a comprehensive ad, get it on Autotrader, pistonheads and ebay immediately.....I sold both of my zeds via ebay...... :blush:

i'm not knocking your advice liam but it was a different market back then :headhurt:

sad to see this but its widespread :surrender:

But as he bought the car modded, he probably doesn't the standard stuff to put back on it e.g bumper, wheels etc...........

He has just spent 5k on mods though mate, lots of interior cf stuff in there ;) , swop the nismo for oem plus cash etc etc

i would leave the wheels and body parts :thumbs:

Sorry to hear the news mate, tis pretty cheap IMO but if needs must..

If it were me, I would be looking to part out some bits from the interior.. Just get those that are interest to swap the original bits + cash.... Things like the HU will give you back a few '00 that you wont get back from selling the car complete... Just a thought.

Good luck with finding a new job quick.

Oh and dont think you will never get another one ever again, keep thinking positive. Get out and find another job quick and you wont need to sell the car :)

Mate, that is really harsh news.

On the basis you've only just found out about your job, do you not think you'd be better waiting a few weeks to see if you can get another one? If you sell and get another job within a month you'll be gutted surely???

I'm trying to get another new job ASAP, but the car will go if I can't get one before somebody comes along with the cash.

Knowing how much you love this car, I really hope you find a job asap :thumbs:

So do I mate. :cry:

Only reason I could afford this car was because I managed to blag a decent job, it's gonna be really hard finding one that pays anywhere near as good and it was hard enough as it is. :surrender: