2005 Veilside 350Z - CHEAP, QUICK SALE NEEDED! £14,500!!!

Z Boy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely car mate, had a Veilside kitted 300ZX years ago and this is kind of a shrunk down looking modern version!! (ish anyway!!).

Out of my budget unfortunately but i do have 10k/10500k sitting here if you really do get desperate and need to sell. My insurance company have paid out on my DC5 Integra so looking for a toy now!!

Good luck with your sale :)

Chris

Hi mate,

Sorry to hear your news.

Im interested in the car.

Do you have any more pics/photos? I really cant get an appreciation of what the Veilside styling looks like from these pics.

Cheers

Jim

None of the pictures do it justice unfortunately, and some of the pics in that thread you were linked to are with the ESR exhaust (it now has a brand new shiney Nismo on it).

I will PM you a whole bunch of pictures in a couple of hours, I just have to pop out and then I'll send them accross.

Thanks for your interest.

I've been looking for my first 350Z, but have to admit only looked at standard GT cars so far. Just out of curiosity what effect do all the mods have on your insurance? My insurer (Elephant) says that even if they insure a modified car any replacement parts in the event of a crash would be for stock parts which seems a bit unfair as the charge extra insurance for any little mod at all!

Also, does the lowered suspension give you any trouble with speed bumps?

I'm insured with a sister company of elephant and whilst all my mods are declared, like you said I will not get a replacement for any of them if the worst happened.

Speed bumps are okay if they're not rediculous, for example you can take 90% of them fine at an angle but you can't park up with the nose over a kerb or anything like that.

I'll take your G and a few K's my way if you like Sarnie? :D

Sorry, had to lighten the mood a bit, I'm on such a massive downer today. :wacko:

Heh, the only G you'll get off him now will be about 1:24 scale at best!

As is always said, if you can, don't make a big decision in haste. If a new job comes through quickly and you've sold, you'll regret it. Give it a week or so. I'm sure we're all crossing fingers and toes for you that things work out how you'd like. :)

Got my toes crossed for you now, and believe me it's not easy. :lol::lol: