Azure 350Z carjacked!!!

Digsy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!!

I unfortunately need to put my hand up and say it was me and it was without a doubt the most traumatic and horrible experience I've ever been through. I don't ever want to go through that again and nor would I wish it on my worst enemy.

I was going to post last night but tbh I didn't really want to go back over it right then. Feeling a bit better and far less twitchy today though.

The police have suggested that it may be doing the rounds on stolen plates so if anyone has had plates stolen recently please send me a PM or contact DC Quanbrough on 01253 604018.

I really hope they catch the b**tards, I don't want anyone to have to go through that.

The only positive I'm taking out of it right now is that I'm not laid in a hospital bed, or worse.

If anyone bumps into you the best advice I can give you is don't stop.

Andy, really sorry to hear this mate, you're not having much luck! At least nothing was done to you though physically mate, so that's something to be thankful for!

Anything I can do let me know dude :blush:

Andy really feel for you & can't imagine the anguish you have gone through. Just thankful that you are ok. Always thought we were safe with the Zed as its only a 2 seater. Any help & everbody will be there for you. Hope you feel better & that they get the bastards sooner than later.

Andy, sorry to hear mate. Glad your OK and Unharmed.

Hope all goes OK with the insurance and get back in the saddle soon.

Mark

PS Posted an update on the other site so all Zed owners are aware and if they see anything then to call the number you posted.

I think this is a lesson we can all learn from and unfortunately Andy did - from reading Liam's post he nearly did as well. Sometimes my g/f drives my car, I would hate her to be in that situation. Well, I don't know about you lot but if I get shunted I wont be stopping....

Glad your OK though.

Really sorry to hear this news. A horrible experience. As a new owner it's one of my worries, aswell as having dodgy types turn up at your house to demend the keys (mate had his Type-R stolen like this).

I was considering installing a BlackJax system for such occasions. Has anyone got any one? Will set up another thread.

Hope you get it all sorted ;)