A Big thank you to MartinMac

nixy

I just wanted to say a massive big thank-you to martin who went out of his way today to collect my son's crashed motorbike from the ripping off loan sharks that recovered it after his accident. I have been called a saddo an anorak and god knows what else for coming on this forum (and others) but this is what its all really about - good people who will help each other out in a crisis. Thanks again Martin - you're a star! :thumbs:

Thanks Nixy :blush: Its always nice to be able to help out. I live in a village where everybody chips in so its the same principle on the forum.

Was a little embarassing when we picked it up, trying to get it up the ramp and the guy who actually recovered it said " the engine works, drive it up " none of us knew how to start it.

Its safe now anyway :D

However....... thought you told me it was a moped Nixy, .... its very heavy :lol:

Really needed an expensive part for my Zed after smashing it up - put a post on here and martin offered it me for postage only! I offered him £50 pounds extra and he said to keep it for petrol! Sounds really stupid but it really meant a lot to me!

Really top notch bloke.. think a few people owe him pints now :thumbs:

Really needed an expensive part for my Zed after smashing it up - put a post on here and martin offered it me for postage only! I offered him £50 pounds extra and he said to keep it for petrol! Sounds really stupid but it really meant a lot to me!

I'll have that £50 if its going spare? B)

I'll have that £50 if its going spare? B)

I do actually need it for petrol :lol:

:thumbs: nice one Martin.. so does that mean your going to meet other like minded people at one of the meets then nixy?? ;)

I already did! :p

And Martin, don't be embarrassed just because we all love you! :D

Nice one mate, glad the forums could help out.

Amanda has a mate at work that called me a saddo for being on the forums (he has a 350z too and tryign to get him to post still), until Phil sorted him out brake discs and pads for less than half what Nissan wanted for it! Shut him up pretty quick. Still cant get him to post though :boxing: