Chris(Chesterfield) & Tracy(Chesterfield2)

M13KYF

Some of you may now some of won't but Chris and Tracy are getting married on Saturday. I'd like to pass on my best and hope they have a wonderful day.

As my dad said to me when I got married, "son it's time to get married, you've had enough fun"

Have a really great day and congratulations to you both :throb::flowers:

What's your wedding present to each other - is it the trackday ZED you have been promising yourselves - some good bargains out there now ;)

It goes without saying, but I'm gonna say it anyway..... CONGRATULATIONS, you'll thoroughly enjoy being married as you make a great couple; fun to be with, good conversation and child-free too :teeth:

Looking forward to sharing your day. See you tomorrow.

Thanks for your kind words everyone it means a lot to Tracy and myself - I just forgot to put the order in for the sun so it looks we are having rain delivered instead :blush:

Oh well, sunny weather and wearing a suit all day wasnt something I was particularly looing forward to! :sweat:

Im sure there will be plenty of pics to post up, but Tracy will almost certainly want to vet them before start uploading them all to photobucket! :lol:

Just got to write a nice long tick list of things to run final checks for and remember to take to the venue tomorrow and Ill be about sorted. I think. :unsure:

Ok, what's the story, is there something in the water over there, all these marriages. :lol::lol::p

Now seriously, have a wonderful day Chesterfield, and even if it does rain, you'll have a wonderful time!!! The sun has a way of shinning just in time for photos. ;):D