my new R8 inspired mod ;)

P15UL T

well this all came about due to a leaky front light that wasnt sealed correctly when my painter first painted them, after taking thelight back for him to re-seal (was fine after that) but the damaged was done, the dried up soap was left inside the lens - cant have that in a show car can we :blush:

so i decided to repair it myself, so after setting about it with a heat gun and cleaning it i decided to do a little modding B)

i bought a few led strips from flee bay and installed them onto the reflector lens (which i already had painted dark grey ) and wired them up to the original side light wiring.

all i can say is wow......the pictures really dont do them justice

but have a gander anyway :D

100_2519.jpg

100_2520.jpg

100_2522.jpg

100_2523.jpg

100_2524.jpg

100_2532.jpg

100_2536.jpg

100_2537.jpg

100_2538.jpg

100_2541.jpg

100_2543.jpg

100_2547.jpg

Paul

You should start an ebay business!

I want I want!

funny you should say that - the wheels are already in motion as we speak

im in talks with my painter to do the painting whilst i will take the lights apart and add any extras that are required, hopefully will be able to do an exchange system, with you placing an order and once complete we will swap lights within a couple of days......oh and by the way this is in no way ment to be any comparison to cincity stuff as theres is the bomb B) just looking to help a few friends toward colour coding there pre 06 lights at the moment :thumbs:

Paul

Paul they are stunning!!! B) Have you noticed any difference in the refraction of the light at all??

hey bronzee, the original side lights are still in and have been change to a ice white buld to compliment the hids and leds

Paul

It may be worth cincity looking at a UK branch. The big problem they have is the requirement that we send them our lights putting our car of the road for weeks.

If I could nip over to a UK workshop and get them done there and then, or do a like for like exchange that takes all of 30 mins to swap the lights I would be much more interested and I think they would get a lot more custom.

Who is up for starting a franchise? :teeth: