New 370z Owner

Hi all,

Just picked up my 2011 26k mile manual 370z last week!

Absolutely love the car. Being 25, I have to pinch myself to believe I actually own it!

Just wanted to introduce myself and the car to the forum!

Any advice for 370z ownership would be welcome!

Thanks a lot

PXL_20230715_102931585.jpg

PXL_20230715_103159695.jpg

• Like 8

5 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

what city are you based?

Profile says he’s in Essex . Welcome to the forum. What a great car to be owning in your twenties. Drive with care , those rear wheels will catch you out so take time to know her. 

• Like 2

Thanks all for the warm welcome! And that's wise advice Payco! Have really enjoyed learning to get the most out of the car so far, coming from a modified Fiesta ST, it's a totally different experience and I'm absolutely loving it. And yes I'm from Essex!

• Like 1

Sounds like you are finding you way sensibly. Shame our stand is sold out for Go Japan in Sept but if you fancy it, it’s a great show so pop by and say hi if you do make the day. Enjoy your z. 

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

Thanks all. Will definitely look at coming to some meets this year! And agreed on the rays alloys! On that note I'm just having them refurbished as we speak to have some corrosion sorted! Will upload some photos when its finished as I've had the wheel hubs painted black and the calipers painted red to add a bit of colour! Stuck with the silver alloys though as they look stunning. Photos to follow!