41 today! Joy!

stanski

41!! :wheelchair:

So far I dont think I am having a mid-life crisis??

Ok I got the Zed but thats to have fun motoring again to offset the joy of the M56 :lol:

As a bit of fun I found this rare pic of me - its about 1984 and thats my first car! I know your jealous of the Pringle stylie jumper and white socks! :wacko: Excuse picture quality very grainy.

Now where is my Ultravox tape.......? :lol:

offski somewhere for the day and for once its sunny :yahoo:

Have a good day folks whatever your up to ..... :thumbs:

All the best young man but at 41 your still a mere slip of a lad.

I was 61in March, and that number really hurts. I’m now an official member of the old farts and grumpy old men clubs. :lol:

Happy birthday youngster ;)

All the best young man but at 41 your still a mere slip of a lad.

I was 61in March, and that number really hurts. I’m now an official member of the old farts and grumpy old men clubs. :lol:

Not far behind you in the age stakes but been a member of THAT club for some time :blush::lol:

Thank's everyone for your kind words its very nice of you all! :thumbs:

I know age is just a number - mentally I am still 12 and it was just last week when I drove that first Beetle - come a long way since then - well car wise anyway! :wacko:

Still dodgy fashion sense - did I mention fashion then - ha joke! :lol:

Anyway its great having a Zed and looking forward to meeting you lot in Wales all being well - yes I am trying to fill my boot with cakes so you can all have a spot of afternoon Tea - Zed driving is hungry work ;)

Thanks again for your comments its great having a joke on this forum with you all - just remember the sun always shines on TV!

(Confession number 1 - I ordered Ultravox greatest hits on Cd last week - could'nt find the tape!) and guess what - talk about miserable depressing lyrics... fun though!) :lol:

(Confession number 2 - I have not worn white socks since 1988!! Nuff said!)

(Confession number 3 - finally got a decent haircut - well ok so I dont have a Morrissey quiff now! he he he :blush: )

I would show you a current pic - well my 40'th last year - I hate pictures of me but I'd would have to kill everyone who sees it, so for safety reasons I wont !! :lol::blush::lol::blush:

Have a nice evening folks - :thumbs: