41 today! Joy!

stanski

Bring it Wales and I will get it signed for you, seeing Midge that night

Really ?? Cool your on mate! :thumbs: (Got the cards btw thanks)

Ok since I am confessing and we are back in the 1980's !!

My mates at college were in a band called Chocolate Bus Ticket which is still a top name for a band I think! They played OMD tracks on their whizzy synths they got as Xmas pressies! I did their official album cover shots - very moody may dig one out sometime? :teeth:

Dare I mention Phil Colins, Duran Duran, ZZ top, Housemartins, A-ha,Human League, Death Lepord, Alexander O'Neal , Luther Vandross, Will Downing, yes yes I know stop laughing I was a Soul Man, and Northern Soul of course! :thumbs:

Happy days with no mortgage to worry about just A - Levels and how I was going to ask the gal out I fancied something rotten! Never Happened in case your wondering :doh: Too shy!

Anyway enough of this ...... the only way is up! (Sorry thats 90's is'nt it?)

:headhurt:

And all you kids on the forum that were born in or around 1984 - well ya missed out so there ya cheeky rascals!!! :p

In fact there are probably tickets if you want to convoy up there. Will give me someone to talk to while Liz is off planet

Blimey you have got connections!! ;) Where is it, when and how much - could talk Zeds while we all stood still and reap the wild wind! :lol:

Are you allowed to take digital SLR's with Zoom lenses in or is that not aloud?

In fact there are probably tickets if you want to convoy up there. Will give me someone to talk to while Liz is off planet

Blimey you have got connections!! ;) Where is it, when and how much - could talk Zeds while we all stood still and reap the wild wind! :lol:

Are you allowed to take digital SLR's with Zoom lenses in or is that not aloud?

No flashes, I have been behind him with flash cameras going off all the time and it drives you nuts.

anyway,

It means nothing to me ............ ;) Ill check with HYMN tomorrow, how many?

No flashes, I have been behind him with flash cameras going off all the time and it drives you nuts.

anyway,

It means nothing to me ............ Ill check with HYMN tomorrow, how many?

Looks like a Tripod and slow exposure then!! No flash! I guess thats not practical to do -so stand next to a pillar and hold your breath for the long exposure!! :lol:

Will check with fellow 80's mate to see if he wants to go otherwise just 1 ticket for now defo please? :thumbs:

"And all you kids on the forum that were born in or around 1984 - well ya missed out so there ya cheeky rascals!!!"

Happy bday stan :thumbs::yahoo: I wish i was born in the 70s mate so i culd have seen hendrix, zz top rush, free. Thats only a small list aswell lol!

Happy bday stan I wish i was born in the 70s mate so i culd have seen hendrix, zz top rush, free. Thats only a small list aswell lol!

Thanks matey :thumbs:

Born in '67 (incidentally the best year for Beetles! '67 1500cc - woooh max power!)

Child of the '70s and yes those times seemed ages ago but happy times, I was'nt into Rock then, but I did listen to John Peel when I was older and Radio Luxembourg - coo I sound a reet old git here - I dont even have long hair and face fungus! :lol:

I think I am going to have to invest in some sort of hair colourant soon - the grey hair is showing now - soon I will look like last of the Malons! :scare:

Well if the grey i deciding to show i think you should die it an obscene colour for the wales meet lol! Just to bring out the old rocker in you! Bright red i think lol

Well I have to think about colour co-ordination with my night blue Zed - its all about complimentary colours you know! Custard yellow! :lol:

Hey less of the old rocker thanks matey! :lol:

hahahah soz aboyut the old rocker thing hehehe! But i have to say it would b bloody hilarious if someone put on the old gene simmons face paint! Poor people of wales would get some scare with all the loud zorsts going by and then c face painted Kiss members gettin out the cars hahahaha :yahoo:

Poor people of wales would get some scare with all the loud zorsts going by and then c face painted Kiss members gettin out the cars hahahaha

Think you've got a good idea there mate - we could get all the Zed bods to wear some sort of Rock face paint! he he he :lol: The options are endless! :thumbs:

happy birthday from a fellow child of the 80's! (b: 1968) You just can't beat 80's music!

Thanks Nixy - I found it odd to have a cassette player as part of the standard audio unit in the Zed - this does mean I have dug out my old tapes and have been playing them every now and again! Sad I know - of course never with the roof down - :blush: Go for it 80's gal - get that Visage tape out of the loft! :thumbs:B)

Ok then I think you may be ready for this - since its been an 80's week so far.............. 1 last pic - make sure your not eating anything when you see it as hearty laughter will bring indigestion!!

Behold my mates! again around '84/85 ish (and we are NOT gay!!) :lol::blush::headhurt:

I'm the one behind the drivers door.... :blush:

If you cant have a laugh at yourself then lifes far too serious! :surrender:

Nice one Stan, think part of the Wales convoy may need to be kept separate sounds wise

Cheeky sod! :lol:

Nixy why are'nt you going to the Wales meet - I need some official 80's support! Help!

Ok I will put my usual foo fighters , razorlight, Kings of Leon, New order (you can get away with that!) and assorted modern stuff - just remember I will have a boot full of cakes so any cheeky comments and your going home empty handed! :lol::lol:;)

Poor people of wales would get some scare with all the loud zorsts going by and then c face painted Kiss members gettin out the cars hahahaha

Think you've got a good idea there mate - we could get all the Zed bods to wear some sort of Rock face paint! he he he :lol: The options are endless! :thumbs:

happy birthday from a fellow child of the 80's! (b: 1968) You just can't beat 80's music!

Thanks Nixy - I found it odd to have a cassette player as part of the standard audio unit in the Zed - this does mean I have dug out my old tapes and have been playing them every now and again! Sad I know - of course never with the roof down - :blush: Go for it 80's gal - get that Visage tape out of the loft! :thumbs:B)

Ok then I think you may be ready for this - since its been an 80's week so far.............. 1 last pic - make sure your not eating anything when you see it as hearty laughter will bring indigestion!!

Behold my mates! again around '84/85 ish (and we are NOT gay!!) :lol::blush::headhurt:

Oh my god it's Haircut 100! :lol:

Oh my god it's Haircut 100! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: