ZOCIETY UK - Sunday 29th March

D12TEE

Seems like forever since i've been on here!

But i come bearing good news. As many of you would have seen on Facebook, Insta etc, i've launched Zociety Europe (with backing of Oscar of ZOCIETY).

The plan is to build the brand in the UK mainly, spread  to Europe and see where it goes really.

Find us on Instagram @ZocietyEU

First meet is planned for the 29th March, and using TORQEN ( LU7 9GW ) after how successful the location was for their launch meet (the industrial estate has space for 300 or so im told).

300zx.co.uk have been invited, aswell as some southern Datsun and Z groups etc, so we could potentially see really good numbers, and a really really good standard and mixture of Z (2 months to make sure it's spot on basically).

Have a Wrap company in attendance doing deals aswell as a few Zed's they've done on show, will have food, merch stalls, loads of very good photographers, and will be very family friendly (we'll be keeping the non zed's away from the rest, and trying to marshall it pretty strictly to give priority parking to those that need it)
If you guys want space for a certain numbers of car, we can probably sort about 30-40 cars in one area for you and you can use it for whatever you like, banners, merch etc.
Or if you want to start a list of those interested we can make sure you're all together.

370ZocietyEUFinal.png

Edited by D12TEE
  • Like 3

On 11/02/2020 at 13:54, Bunning said:

1. Silverthorn

2. T4uvp 

3. Valy 

4. Umster

5. zzIncubus

6. MatthewThain

7. AmyZed

8. Bunning

9.mh180

Ill be there provided my Zed is back on the road! Met Adrian the other day and will be nice to get involved with this community now

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like fun and local to me so count me in.

Actually my clutch has just started slipping and my mechanic can't fit me in til the 1st of April so looks like I'll have to give it a miss this time unfortunately :shrug:

Edited by covertfox
update

On 28/01/2020 at 23:17, D12TEE said:

But i come bearing good news. As many of you would have seen on Facebook, Insta etc, i've launched Zociety Europe (with backing of Oscar of ZOCIETY).

The plan is to build the brand in the UK mainly, spread  to Europe and see where it goes really.

First meet is planned for the 29th March, and using TORQEN ( LU7 9GW ) after how successful the location was for their launch meet (the industrial estate has space for 300 or so im told).

300zx.co.uk have been invited, aswell as some southern Datsun and Z groups etc, so we could potentially see really good numbers, and a really really good standard and mixture of Z (2 months to make sure it's spot on basically).

Have a Wrap company in attendance doing deals aswell as a few Zed's they've done on show, will have food, merch stalls, loads of very good photographers, and will be very family friendly (we'll be keeping the non zed's away from the rest, and trying to marshall it pretty strictly to give priority parking to those that need it)
If you guys want space for a certain numbers of car, we can probably sort about 30-40 cars in one area for you and you can use it for whatever you like, banners, merch etc.
Or if you want to start a list of those interested we can make sure you're all together.

370ZocietyEUFinal.png

370ZocietyEUFinal.png

370ZocietyEUFinal.png

On 11/02/2020 at 18:45, Lee370Z said:

Hello and welcome. :)

Very nice and that looks super clean! :thumbs:

I love the mods and it looks mean. B)

I have the same car in the same colour. Mine is standard cosmetically though but I do have spacers/full stainless exhaust and HFC's/stillen gen 3 intakes. 

Any more pics of yours please? :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...