Footwell Lighting - Rice or Nice?

Chris`I

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

useful if you drop your phone :p

have you any pics with the dash lit up as well? think it looks good if not a little bright. does the camera make it look brighter? i like ambient lighting but subtle does it imo.

when do the lights come on?

Well general consensus is that they look good :thumbs:

Right answers to questions:

-No pics with dash lit up, will take some tomorrow

-They arent as bright as they appear, camera makes them look more intense

-Lights come on with the dome lights when triggered automatically - so when the car is unlocked, door opened or key removed from ignition. They go off when you shut the door and put the key in the ignition

-Not on when driving

-No great need to see my feet, but sure they will be handy when I drop stuff

-They do come in green - Seeeeeeeeee

:teeth:

cheers chris, is this where you bought them from ? im a bit weary as they are from hongkong ?

Paul

Yup thats where I got them from. Took about a week to be delivered. I was a bit weary but it was only £15 so worth a punt. I tried other LED light strips and they were pi$$ poor compared to these. Also as you get 3 thats an extra one for the boot light which I have in the works atm :thumbs: The wire on them is really thin though, so I soldered some chunkier stuff on so that I could tap it to the interior lighting. Will post a pic of where I tapped it so you can do it easily.

very nice Chris.

when can you come and do mine :teeth:

Bit far to come mate! Get it all ordered for the Wales meet and we can knock it up at lunch! Sure between a few of us it wont take more than half an hour :teeth:

very nice Chris.

Bit far to come mate! Get it all ordered for the Wales meet and we can knock it up at lunch! Sure between a few of us it wont take more than half an hour :teeth:

Or both head to Donny and you'll have an entire weekend...!! ;)

very nice Chris.

Or both head to Donny and you'll have an entire weekend...!! ;)

Cant I'm skint and Wales run is going to make me even more skint! I might do a write up at some point, it is very easy :thumbs:

Nice try to get us to come to Donny though :thumbs: