My weekend of rubbishness

Ekona

Okay, so let's do this. Analysis first, then the winning info. Click at your own risk, but there's no pics.

It started with the urge to go, but a gentle urge. I took my phone for reading material as I knew I'd be there a while, opened the door so I could see the TV, then dropped kecks and settled on the throne. A few tender squeezes to get an idea of the upcoming battle, and I knew we were here for the duration. Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!

Oh man, it wasn't good. It got to the ring, poked a teasing nipple out, then stopped dead. No amount of pushing would get it. I sat like that for 30 mins before taking drastic measures. You see, I'd already spotted a box of rubber gloves handy...

On goes one (thank fook the cannula is in my left hand!), and I reach down and under. I start to slip a finger in, to break off a nugget, and discover to my horror it's not one lump: It's hundreds! Imagine a cluster of nuggets tightly packed together. Committed, I start the slow and VERY uncomfortable process of pushing whilst rummaging around, trying to break off a bit at a time. I managed to shift approx 30% this way, over another 30 mins, until I can reach no more. I decide to take a break, and radio for back up.

Nurse comes in and pops two suppositories up there, and tells me to hold them in for half hour for best results. I lay on the bed, pop the footy on, and promptly fall asleep. With a start, I wake up. Some has cut red wire, or set the detonator too early. Gentlemen, the nuclear option is happening, and it's been 50 mins since the suppositories went in! CLEAR THE AREA ASAP!

It's an emergency dash, it's a throwing of the pants, it's a whipping to one side of the gown. I have no time to register the cold seat, I simply release. An initial burning sensation comes, then some liquid, then it stops. I check the pan, no way am I empty after that little bit. Then Part Two kicks in, with a vengeance. I re-seat, and the burning starts again. I feel the need to push, I push, I push, I push, I OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?! The ring piece relinquishes it's tight hold, and I empty the remains of my bowel. It's over.

I glove up again and check the pan for what I've left behind. It's not even measurable as a poo, or any recogniseable masd. Imagine a bundle of giant spider eggs with the consistency of solid toffee. There are no winners here, not me and not the Mass. The sweat is dripping from my brow with the strain.

Time of birth was approx 2115 this evening. So who won? I've genuinely not checked!

I'm absolutely exhausted though. :(

• Like 2

Better write up than the 458 ... many thanks Dan

PS

Love the Julius Caesar quote and to add to it ...

Domestic fury and fierce civil strife shall cumber all the parts of Italy and mothers shall but weep when they behold their infants quartered by the hands of war

lol

Edited by ATTAK Z
  • Like 1

Following that, the worst night I've had so far. Freezing cold under a sheet, then roasting hot under a duvet, drenched in sweat since midnight so massively uncomfortable (so clammy my fingers are wrinkled this morning!), loads of wind but I can't trust a fart, and just a fair amount of stomach pain. Starting to wonder if it's morphine withdrawal? Will have to search that. I just want to go home now.

Glad someone enjoyed the horror show of last night though :lol:

Starting to wonder if it's morphine withdrawal?

aFzvPNy.png

Choose a hospital. Choose a jobby. Choose a nurse with a sexy ass. Choose morphine. Choose a bloody big beef bugger, choose rectal suppositories, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose Michelin Rubber. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose freaking out on a Spanish mountain pass and wondering where the devil you might be on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing Grand Tour, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, going slowly mad and more ranty, nothing more than a mild irritation to your fellow members on 350z-uk.com

Choose your future.

Choose Porsche.

• Like 9