Magma Red 370z

Chris M 370z

Hi,

Just thought I'd start a thread for my new 370z.

I've been looking for one for around 12 months now, each one I have viewed regardless of mileage had a few niggling marks. I came across this on Auto Trader, completely different to the white GT I was originally looking for. Having viewed the car I realised how nice it was and it was once owned by forum member Steve who very kindly gave me information on the car and photos throughout his ownership.

The deal was done and today was the day my dream became reality.

Thanks for looking, any comments appreciated.

Chris

Firstly the car I have traded:

4ebeab701b67b4e2e3cee229cc01a591.jpg

Feeling sorry for itself before it went, gonna miss this :(

0f988a24324efba9f73741f75ed83b06.jpg

Onwards and upwards, Magma Red is unbelievable how it pops in the sun.

3dd13b88fd408fcf92ce135e14ba4fb3.jpg

a27dcd1d4486aa5e5ab71370a438781a.jpg

• Like 1

VXR is a really good car I liked mine so much that I had 3 in a row! Thanks for the welcome, loving the car and the colour. Quite surprised by the fuel consumption currently not using much more than the corsa due to there poor fuel economy and my commute.

• 2 weeks later...

Received the latest addition for the car today, can't thank Rob enough for the great communication and excellent wrapping skills! Top seller***

Won't be fitted for a while due to work at the minute but it's a carbon Evo R diffuser over painted black which will eventually match the front fangs and possibly roof.

Anyone that has any fitting tips? :)

Stolen some of Rob's pics...

ee894d32343eb7269b302b0713a94846.jpg

dc3f45f951df2205a147f51cab8fd597.jpg

The build is looking good! Nice classy and subtle mods on a really good colour, keep posting ;) .

I've now lost the 370 and have a Cyaman S Gen 2, awesome car and a totally different beast to the Z. I will say that one of the best things of having had a 350 and 370 was being part of this forum, sooo much info and a truly amazing source of build threads and just genuine and enthusiastic guys (and traders) doing great things with their cars! B)

The Cayman owners club is a really, really good forum but I don't think anyone has ever heard of a group buy :blush:.