My Yellow import

celiabaker

04CBCE57-C844-4A32-AC68-8985F6F18AA4_zpsw99jxkee.jpg

22493892-55B8-47DC-A645-9A9CDCC97024_zpsoadn5hqp.jpg

Also forgot to add these are my other cars.

My civic I've owned since I was 19years old and bought it looking pretty rubbish and slowly got it looking nice, i also engine swapped it for a 1.6 vtec engine so it goes better than it did too!

My 205 is my daily, it's a dturbo with a 406 engine in it! (Goes really well) I'm doing abit of tidying up on that! As you can see!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update on car parts..

Ordered 18x9.5 and 18x10.5 et15 Japan racing JR7 wheels which my partner Steve who works at JDM Garage uk sorted for me. ;)

10B2FD40-D97A-4435-B3A1-BAB692E72C93_zps8g0ieokl.jpeg

Also Tarmac Sports has an awesome discount on exterior bits and I couldn't miss the deal and ordered a lip, some side diffusers and spats.

F8ED3158-46B2-4A4A-BB90-5837438F4264_zpskv11fugh.jpeg

Can't wait for my bits to arrive although it might be a while before I get the cash together for some tyres and to get my lip, diffusers and spats sprayed.

My Partener is going to make me a lightweight metal diffuser to go under my mines lip.

So the lip itself will be colour coded and then a black diffuser under it.

• 3 months later...

Haven't post of here in a while.

Just Took car in for MOT and passed with no advisorys! Well chuffed!

Tested fitted my wheel on and really liking them... leave comments on what think!

Having a few issue though (all can be resolved).

So front wheels have project kics spacers with locking four pin flat wheel nuts, and guess who doesn't have a key? Me! So basically can't fit all four wheels until the spacers are off!

One of the lads at an engineering company is making a tool for me. (Very kind of him) and as soon as I get the tool on Monday I will be fitting all four wheels!

Also my EML came on...think it was code p1065 anyway turns out to be a half flat battery, charged the battery overnight and it went off and then we cleared the code. :)

Here some pictures.... :)

Edited by celiabaker

Pics from further back of the whole car please :) Rims look good, hard to go wrong with RPF1 style.

P.S. tell your other half the AE86 needs widening at the rear, either some arches and some spacers or some wider wheels. ;)

Edited by Aashenfox

Pics from further back of the whole car please :) Rims look good, hard to go wrong with RPF1 style.

P.S. tell your other half the AE86 needs widening at the rear, either some arches and some spacers or some wider wheels. ;)

Thank you, Yeah it was pitch black outside and with six cars and a tractor in our barn there isnt much room haha! (will do some more pictures another time)

Oh my god Nooooo my partner wouldnt go any bigger than 8js on the rear, They dont make massive horse power so there really is no need! Hes going to spend his money on a nice suspension set up next, i think! :)

Edited by celiabaker

Looks mint! Just need to pop that rear wiper off as a final touch.

Is that a snail above the right exhaust tip?

Yes i want the wiper gone - Do you know wear i can buy a bung from?

Do you know what im not sure but i noticed it as soon as the pictures where sent!

Do you know what im not sure but i noticed it as soon as the pictures where sent!

Halfords 19,22,24 pack for £1.75

I followed this easy guide http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71353-how-to-wiper-removal-delete/

The big one is one of these

http://www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/garage-equipment/fuses-electricals-fixings/halfords-blanking-grommet-25mm

The optional small one is the 22mm in this pack

http://www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/garage-equipment/fuses-electricals-fixings/halfords-aerial-grommets-19-22-and-24mm

I would have made the Mines lip black to go with the side steps, but it looks great colour coded as well! Nice job! :)

P.S. I'm a cat person, but that's one impressive dog! Beautiful.

Now you really need some of these, will finish your front end off perfectly. Grab 'em quick, they have already been discontinued, I am led to believe, whatever stock is left, that's it! I just fitted them to my car (don't have a pic to hand) and they are STUNNING. Easy job for any grease monkey.

Edited by Aashenfox